1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Art Tales of the Argo

Discussion in 'Community Works' started by TheStarWarrior, Jan 2, 2018.

1. TheStarWarrior

TheStarWarrior Katbox Forum Member

Howdy folks, I am the Star Warrior, and I have a new Patreon sponsored webcomic. I don't think Katbox will mind me advertising my webcomic here seeing that I'm going to be posting full pages on the form much like how they do in the artist alley. So if want to stay up to date on new comic pages you can visit Tales of the Argo's homepage here https://tapas.io/episode/707946 and if you want to support the comic you can visit my Patreon here https://www.patreon.com/TheStarWarrior

That said here are the first few pages of Tales of the Argo. Be warned some of these pages aren't safe for work.

TOTA 001.jpg TOTA 002.jpg TOTA 003.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 2, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 2, 2018 ---
    Yeah, I noticed that they are not in a spoiler tab. Can someone show me how to do that?

2. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

The comic looks rather interesting. I'll give it a go. Thank you for bringimg this to our attention SW!

3. TheStarWarrior

No problem X3 All the support is more than welcome. In case you couldn't tell this is the first time I've done a webcomic with the intent of making it my profession so I'm a little nervous, especially when you take into consideration that I have the compete with the likes of Bleedman and Chalo.

4. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

That's the fun of the competition! The challenge and its challengers! >x3

I would love it if it had a Discord server so I could keep track of it. If a comic updates slowly (once per month etc.) I tend to forget. But you havr my interest and a great,all be it kinky,start to the comic.
    Well done.

5. TheStarWarrior

Thanks. It's actually a reboot of an older comic I was working on back in my early years of college and it started out about the same way. I decided it would be fitting if the reboot had the same start, sex sells, after all, but I wanted the sex to actually mean something. The idea of having two best friends doing something so stupid as to get so drunk that they bed each other without knowing it and having to live with the consequences of this action probably for the rest of their life is a lot more interesting than what I had before where they just decided to have sex for no apparent reason.

I'm also going to try to keep updating this comic once per week so that it will stay alive, I need to make more than one dollar a mouth after all :P and if you want to know that the writing style for this comic is going to be, I find that I really good with cliffhangers, most of my subs tell me that with every page that I make they want to see what happens next and this comic won't be any different. For example, the next page is going to take place roughly twenty-four hours before this event so you won't see if poor Gomoo survives with his balls intact until the next story arc.

6. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Le Gasps!

How dare you reverte back 20+h back so that I have to wait to see of Gomoo survives with his manhood and friendship intact!
    How dare you fine sehr!

7. TheStarWarrior

lol Yeah, I'm dubious like that X3 But throughout this arc, you will see just how bad the situation really is as you get to know these two more and more.

8. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Yes.
    Must see and meet the chars.
    Very smart.

9. PVNIC!

PVNIC! New Member

Personal Text:
    Add On Discord: PVNIC!7548
    The comics look dope, fam. Keep up the good work. You going places

10. TheStarWarrior

Thanks, X3 Should have a new page out later this week, had Holliday stuff that I had to deal with.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 16, 2018 at 10:45 AM, Original Post Date: Jan 16, 2018 at 9:07 AM ---

So I have a discord now. No idea how to use it but I have a discord. Also, while I was there I found out that someone else has a webcomic called Star Warriors. :/ Oh well. Mine is called Legends of the Star Warriors and it's currently going by its subtitle, so I don't think there will be too much confusion. Anyway, I think my server is thestarwarrior, not sure how to send links to it just yet.

Attached Files:

11. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

I know. I'm part of it.

Anyway, if you're on mobile click the three lines next to the name of your server. That should pop up a window and show which sites ur a part of, on the very rop there'a a "Create instant invite" and boom. Share the link