SUPER FIST OF THE NOSE HAIR! Say hello to Mazefire!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Sep 21, 2016
Personal Text
Super Don Patch
I can't believe I'm going extra lengths to introduce myself, but hello Katbox! I've been waiting for a few years to find time to sign up here and see how things are like here. Too bad there's no comic applications happening right now, I wanna introduce my story demo thingy when I can from google docs, but right now I'll just chill until then. Any new drawings will be uploaded to DA when I'm done being in hiatus.

And yes, my avatar is Super Don Patch from BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo. I like Don Patch as my most favorite BoBoBo character.

Plus, I play mainly Sonic, Mario, Rayman, South Park (I can't wait to get fractured butthole), JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Heritage for the future/Eyes of Heaven (That game feels inferior to All-Star Battle), Ristar, NiGHTS, The Simpsons Game, The simpsons arcade, Legend of Zelda, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot and occasionally other games such as Jet Set Radio, Psychonauts, Left 4 dead, Left 4 dead 2, Earthbound/MOTHER series, Chrono Trigger, Legend of Zelda, TF2, and Gmod.

The only animes I go back to rewatch is JoJo, Fist of the north star, and BoBoBo. It's very hard to find anime that I can fit into this circle, but I could go back and rewatch something else...

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
An interesting intro, but your anime selection is too limited.... so I hereby reject you. No hard feelings, right? Now I'm off to watch ReLife again.

Sep 21, 2016
Personal Text
Super Don Patch
An interesting intro, but your anime selection is too limited.... so I hereby reject you. No hard feelings, right? Now I'm off to watch ReLife again.
Well, yes, no hard feelings indeed. It's just that my anime selection list is too limited because I have higher standards. There's always something better than the anime selections I have, even though I love them. lol

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
OH NICE! It has been AGES since I've seen BoBoBo!
I hope you have a fantastic time here on the Katbox. Check out and join the comic discussions in Artist Alley and then head on over to Community Works to see some stellar fan art and fan fictions.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
Well, yes, no hard feelings indeed. It's just that my anime selection list is too limited because I have higher standards. There's always something better than the anime selections I have, even though I love them. lol
Well, I do feel ever so slightly insulted, as that seems to be insinuating that my own standards are not high at all. (Which I admit is possibly true in most of my choices.)
But I do have a list of some I think are absolutely top quality that you failed to mention.
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Akuma no Riddle
Nanatsu no Taizai
DanMachi
Kamichu!
Non Non Biyori
Overlord

I've gotten a bit addicted, I think...

Sep 21, 2016
Personal Text
Super Don Patch
Well, I do feel ever so slightly insulted, as that seems to be insinuating that my own standards are not high at all. (Which I admit is possibly true in most of my choices.)
But I do have a list of some I think are absolutely top quality that you failed to mention.
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Akuma no Riddle
Nanatsu no Taizai
DanMachi
Kamichu!
Non Non Biyori
Overlord

I've gotten a bit addicted, I think...
Since it's been a long time since I watch anime outside of Fist of the north star, BoBoBo, and JoJo... I'll might as well watch those anime on your list when I got time.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
No
Shingeki No Kyojin?...alright then...
You have no idea how much I was holding back....
[doublepost=1474897797,1474897331][/doublepost]
I'll might as well watch those anime on your list when I got time.
....I retract my earlier rejection.... also, going to watch some BoBoBo,

Sep 21, 2016
Personal Text
Super Don Patch
....I retract my earlier rejection.... also, going to watch some BoBoBo,
Well alrighty! If you're watching the sub of BoBoBo, you're not missing much besides a few deleted scenes that was for the jokes that got cut..

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
Well alrighty! If you're watching the sub of BoBoBo, you're not missing much besides a few deleted scenes that was for the jokes that got cut..
I generally do prefer the sub versions. Too often the English voice actors just don't convey emotions as well as the Japanese/Chinese/Korean voice actors do. But because sometimes the English dubs really are good, I often watch both versions, anyway.

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
Hello!

WATCH SPACE DANDY YOU GUYS why is no one talking about space dandy? It's great. Also, the English version is amazingly well translated and well-voiced. Go watch it in English. It's fancy.

Sep 21, 2016
Personal Text
Super Don Patch
Hello!

WATCH SPACE DANDY YOU GUYS why is no one talking about space dandy? It's great. Also, the English version is amazingly well translated and well-voiced. Go watch it in English. It's fancy.
I can't believe that I forgot to ever restart Space Dandy. Even I have not cared about it again in a few years. Looks like I have to add that to my anime watch list for the same reason: curiosity

Last edited: