1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Super Chibi Round 3 Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Eradose, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Eradose

Eradose Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    I know, another minis Kickstarter, but just check it out.
    [​IMG]
    I've had some experience with Midknight Heroes miniatures before. They are chibi scaled, and high quality stuff. They usually only do small batches at a time, 3 or more at a time depending on stretch goals.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can check it out here. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1946588239/super-chibi-round-3

To be honest, I'm really digging Deyanni, and it looks like one of the stretch goals is a kitsune (and I'm sure some of you know my weakness to kitsune). So I do hope the stretch goals are reached. Of course, this is only for 16 days, so we'll see.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 8, 2017 ---
    Well, the kickstarter is funded, and the first stretch goal has been announced.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The first stretch goal is a 60mm scale bust of their title character, Midknight. This is actually a redesign of her character from the original version released in the first wave of figures.

This was her original design.
    [​IMG]

This is the redesign the bust will be based on.
    [​IMG]

Of course, there are two other planned stretch goals.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Judging from the shadows, the second stretch goal is a kitsune of some kind. As for the third, the "Super Chibi S.E.E.D" series is their sci-fi minis, so it's going to be some kind of sword using robot or power armor. I definitely want to see them reach stretch goal 2, but they're only over halfway to the first one, so we'll see.