Art SuccuMiles Revisit

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
This is an interesting thing that I just remembered, and wish to try again....

For those who keep tabs on Emoticon Theater posts, you may recall a running gag I had for a while where Rachael turned into a succubus, and tried to attack Miles, with the whole comic site dealing with the effects of this. SuccuRachael emote.png At the end, Rachael was turned back, some characters would have some emotional scars, and things would return to normal, at least until next Halloween. :dropRachael: Even going as far as commissioning pictures of SuccuRachael to go with each years' story.

But, the gag ran a bit thin, and it was time to change it up. :pointsRachael: Being inspired by the "Rule 63" post on Chalo's Tumblr (which has recently resurfaced), the story was turned on it's head by Rachael trying to rid herself of the succubus influence, only to have it transferred to Miles. :amazeMiles: The succubus influence was removed from Miles, but the thing that was created (dubbed "SuccuMiles") did pop up from time to time, usually only referenced as a passing mention involving a bunch of dead AMP clones (and one major story, but that's about it).

However, I did try my hand at drawing SuccuMiles, as I planed to have her as the new Halloween gag. But it didn't work out as well as I would have, as I never was able to craft the kind of stories I did with SuccuRachael. :dropMiles: But, being reminded of it, I looked up the, now almost two year old, picture.

Succumiles preview 1.png

To be honest, I was on to something here. But, my anatomy work has improved greatly since then, and I was thinking of revisiting this concept again. :cryMiles: Not sure what changes I would make to the costume, but I would try to improve the anatomy, and maybe try out some new poses.

But that just leaves the original. Should I finish coloring it? Or should I just leave it, and work fresh?

Last edited:

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
I like your colors, now it just needs some good shading to really make it pop.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Very nice. Yet, something still seems a bit off...

I'll have to think on this a bit.