Soul Calibur VI Announced

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

kevassilu

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 14, 2007
New Jersey
Announcement Trailer

Gameplay Trailer

I've missed Soul Calibur. It's been too long since I played the last one. Can't wait for it.

Confirmed Characters:
  • Mitsurugi Heishiro
  • Sophitia Alexandra

kevassilu

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 14, 2007
New Jersey
New trailer:

New character named Groh. Plus Nightmare, Xianghua, and Kilik are confirmed.
I really like the new super moves that they gave to all the characters.

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
More work on the Character Creation front.

Princess Malya from the Relic Knights miniatures game
1540871659692.png

Wilmarina Noscrim from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia
1540871712004.png

If anyone wants to see me try to make a Katbox character, let me know. Keep in mind I won't be saving the results until I decided who or what I will play for my Soul Calibur VI story mode stream (as it won't let you port characters you made already, but have to make one for the mode itself).

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Look who I made today.
1542681320407.png
What sucks is that in order to get the cat tail, you have to pick "Outcast" as the race, but they only have one type of ear style, and you can't swap them out with the cat ears from the build items. The build items don't have the cat tail either.