Social Media

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Mar 30, 2018
Hello, my name is Point Maker. If you guys don't mind, I would like to hear your opinion about the double edge blade know as Social Media. Also I know the prefix doesn't fit with this question, but it kinda force me to chose the art prefix.

Nixie

Seal of Approval
The Katbox
Jan 19, 2010
Washington, USA
nixieseal.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Ort ort ort
.... Well, it's hard to leave once you enter social media. I'm not just talking about the part where people get addicted to endlessly scrolling through their feed. I'm talking about how, once you're on Facebook, people stop telling you anything. They assume you already know when everybody's birthday is, when every event is, whether or not you're invited, and even what's going on in their lives. Because why call somebody when you could post it on facebook and tell 200 people all at the same time?? I once tried to quit facebook and found myself losing contact with a lot of people that I knew from offline, but had been Facebook friends with.

Mar 30, 2018
.... Well, it's hard to leave once you enter social media. I'm not just talking about the part where people get addicted to endlessly scrolling through their feed. I'm talking about how, once you're on Facebook, people stop telling you anything. They assume you already know when everybody's birthday is, when every event is, whether or not you're invited, and even what's going on in their lives. Because why call somebody when you could post it on facebook and tell 200 people all at the same time?? I once tried to quit facebook and found myself losing contact with a lot of people that I knew from offline, but had been Facebook friends with.
That is a solid point. But let's not forget that social media like Facebook, Twitter and many more has much freedom, that is how some people like trolls and haters use the media to hurt other people for kicks. And don't get me started on a certain person who twitt on the internet the whole day.

And there are people who can banned or block anyone if that one person starting insulting or bugging them. But there are some that got banned if they go out of character by mistake and got banned.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2018
Also, I forgot to ask this but I would like to ask the members of this site to not banned me if I use any reference to point out a fact and if i offended someone with my point, I apologized if I did. All I want to know is what the members of this site their personal opinion of the social media and how they use it.