1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Leon, Simon, and Meijer are back! False Start returns as the first comic of the upcoming Katbox After Dark! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Uber Quest is printing volume II. Help support the kickstarter and get some heckin' swag here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Art So you've become a taur...

Discussion in 'Cervelet's Works' started by Cervelet, Dec 24, 2015.

1. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    I don't know if it was intentional or not, but I swear that's Nekonny. :amazeKBNekonny: And Nekonny is not amused with being held like a kitty cat. :furyKBNekonny:

2. Nekonny

Nekonny Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Personal Text:
    But its a good one!
    I see an orange cat! :XDKBNekonny:

3. Cervelet

Cervelet Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Is it... COINCIDENCE? DUNDUNDUUUN.

Anyway! next page.
    So you've become a taur 014.jpg

16kindelbergerry likes this.
  4. MrAMP

Personal Text:
    Isn't scratching yourself kind of bad though? You know, because of how humans tend to form a rash if they scratch too much. Or does that change because he's a puppy?
    Also, I never considered the potentials of being a taur when it comes to lugging around stuff. It does beg an interesting question though as to whether she would fake a horn on her head and sell herself out for unicorn rides. It also begs another question as to how hard it is for them to dye their fur a different color.

5. Cervelet

A little scratch when you got a little itch is normal, it's more troublesome if it's more than that. : /

I have never dyed hair and have no idea how hard it is. My hair is perfect and a thing of beauty.
    Of course, that means you sometimes have more to vaccuum because of it...
    [​IMG]

16kindelbergerry likes this.
  6. Nixie

Nixie Seal of Approval Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Ort ort ort
    That poor treadmill stood no chance... XD

7. Cervelet

I hope they got insurance at the gym. XD

8. MrAMP

Personal Text:
    Either that or a clearly legal and ambiguous contract that all gym members must sign in the event they damage gym equipment. XD

9. Cervelet

yeah that's more likely