Art Siblings of Conflict Character Creation Project

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Hey guys, I'm current doing a special promotion project for the Siblings of Conflict Kickstarter.
Character creation project.png
I'll be taking my custom miniature creation skills to this promo mini being released by Capsule Chibi to make a new character. The project requires all of your help to make this work. I want you guys to post comments as to what kind of character you want to see me make here, both in miniature and reference sheet form. I'll take species suggestions (although it most likely be a more humanoid character), body type (mostly for the reference sheet), hair color, eye color, skin/fur color, Battle Sister Chapter, and any other suggestions for what I should add (scars, tattoos, piercings, etc). Feel free to post comments of suggestions, and I'll be taking the best suggestions from every place I post this notice.

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
The miniature being used for this project has recently been shipped out to me, so the cut off date for the project will be coming up soon.