Las Lindas Shipping Banners

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Beelzebub

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 21, 2007
New Jersey
Well, It started from a thread in the character forum (most of you know which one). I decided to make banners for some ships.

My first one. I think I did well on it. Trying to convey an intrigue in rachael. like she's seeing Miles in a new light, watching him from close...yet afar.
Program: Paint.net
Sources: Rachael Banner, Comics: "Frustration" and "Filling out to Fit In" (for the background)
Time: 7 Minutes

Second one. An even less direct than the previous. I call it "Bovine Fantasies." What does our megalomanaical villain really think of her arch nemesis? Is it truly all hate? I'll be the first to admit, it isn't as good as the first one, but to be honest I wasn't hit by inspiration as I was with the first. :pointsNekoNekonny:
Sources: Comic: "Making Love". "Building an Empire #4"
Time: forever. (stupid spot between the ears!)

Third one. I call it "Taffy Stalking." I see Taffy as the forward one in this relationship. She is a big fan of Idward's work. Perhaps she's a fan of Idward the man. On their second meeting her admiration turns to lust as she starts to drop not so subtle hints about her interest. Idward is the unwilling victim in this as he only has eyes for Mora. On the art, it was rushed, but I had some Idea of what I wanted, so It came to me pretty quickly. (this would go a lot faster if Paint.net had a blur tool)
Sources: Comic: "Sweet Affairs". "Forever Yours" Background: Some picture of a far off galaxy I found
Time: 1 minute

Fourth, and last of the requests, but by no means done for good. I couldn't think of a good name for this one, make up one for yourself. Anyways I don't know why I keep making Taffy the aggressive one, but she just seems to fit the role so well. Probably why she never got physical with Miles. She was probably afraid she'd scare him away with the dominatrix getup, whip, leather corset, leather boots with long sharp heels, clamps for all sorts of body parts and hot wax. (I kid, I kid!) Anyways, Rachael is being a Tusndere "Please stop looking at me like that, people will know" way.
Sources: Comic: "Rachael Cuddly" Desktop: "Summer Taffy" Background: Stock photo of a Heart/Fleur de Lis
Time: 5 minutes

Hiro

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 23, 2007
La Jolla
Iddy x Taffy plz

Also, it would be easier to tell that that was Miles if his eye was visible. It kinda looks like a clump of black with white hair.

Nice job though. :gleeTaffy:

Beelzebub

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 21, 2007
New Jersey
*sigh*
Time for some archive searching...tomarrow. That's really the hardest part. Especially when you're trying to have the characters be of art from the same "era" of art style

Edit: One Down.
Edit: Two Down.

Beelzebub

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 21, 2007
New Jersey
All the requests are doneFreakin' slave drivers! I hope you're happy!

I hope you enjoy them (don't worry I'll still be making more. Just need to take a breather and come up with some more pairings. not obvious ones. Unpopular but still possible)

Hiro

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 23, 2007
La Jolla
All the requests are doneFreakin' slave drivers! I hope you're happy!

I hope you enjoy them (don't worry I'll still be making more. Just need to take a breather and come up with some more pairings. not obvious ones. Unpopular but still possible)
Thank you! :3 *hugs*