Scorp's Art Thread

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Kranesh

The Dragon Planeswalker
Jan 3, 2011
The Multiverse
Personal Text
Let's have a walk among the planes...

The full version can be found on my FA/DA and Tumblr.
I... damn! I'm speechless... by far this is one of largest you made and one of the sexiest, I would have used different colors for their g-strings but whatever, this is awesome and hot, great job Scorp, the Bronies salutes you! XD

ScorpDK

The Thread Ender
Mar 4, 2011
Personal Text
Welp

Don't be embarassed about their size, girl. It makes you go faster... (Also, try wearing RED)
Alternatively:

Confidence, bee-atches :3

What lovely apples you're growing there, girl...

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Excellent work on the human versions of MLP!

XD Loved the alternative spoiler pick.

ScorpDK

The Thread Ender
Mar 4, 2011
Personal Text
Welp
Wheeee! Humanized ponies! I think I liked the *ahem* smaller Dash.
I know, right? :P In my book, that's the most likely size for her (or slightly less, but not washboard-level). They would otherwise ruin her flying.[DOUBLEPOST=1368662534,1368662480][/DOUBLEPOST]
Excellent work on the human versions of MLP!

XD Loved the alternative spoiler pick.
Figured people have different tastes and would nag at me if I only made the "normal" one :P
They enjoy them boobies, can't really blame them for it.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Figured people have different tastes and would nag at me if I only made the "normal" one :P
They enjoy them boobies, can't really blame them for it.
Oh...sorry about that. I meant to say I liked the joke you pulled there. The first one in my opinion was actually better. And yeah, I do have to agree with you that some people would complain, but they'll shut up so long as they have those breasts to stare at XD

ScorpDK

The Thread Ender
Mar 4, 2011
Personal Text
Welp
Taffy + Rachael Lovechild
Because Random. And tits.
Heterochromia isn't something I've seen alot on the KB characters, so I decided to go for both eyecolors (2nd option would have been gradient eyes)

A few things I was unsure about, but overall I like how it turned out XDc

Ironfoot

Prime Minister of Fun!
Jul 7, 2010
ironfootkb.deviantart.com
Interesting integration. I like that you kept the puff on the chest. The ears, what was the thought there? Did you worry that choosing cat or rabbit specifically would have locked the character down to one "parent" to much?

ScorpDK

The Thread Ender
Mar 4, 2011
Personal Text
Welp
The ears, what was the thought there? Did you worry that choosing cat or rabbit specifically would have locked the character down to one "parent" to much?
I remembered the reason of why Mora's ears look like they do, and then I wondered just how exactly a cat + bunny combo would look like. Floppy ears would make her look like a dog, so that was out of the question. So I ended up just elongating them a bit, which might look more like a lynx type, but given she has most of Taffy's fur features, I THINK it worked out better.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Love the overall concept on this one, especially with the eyes.

ScorpDK

The Thread Ender
Mar 4, 2011
Personal Text
Welp
Something that I think turned out really cool... :3c

- Carry's Beach Volleyball Game -

"Wanna play?"

ScorpDK

The Thread Ender
Mar 4, 2011
Personal Text
Welp
That's a pretty sexy pose! looks like she's having a lot of fun in the beach XD
Tho there's no competition or spectators here, as it seems ^_^;;

---
Birthday gift for Nixie. Putting this here because people probably don't expect art in the birthday thread.