Sahtori Kamaya

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
S

Sahtori Kamaya

Hey, I'm Sahtori Kamaya, you can call me "Sahtori" or "Kay".
I'm the writer and artist behind Oasis.

- Be safe everyone!

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Oho! More artist with cute art stuffs!! Always welcome... please enjoy our lovely forums!

S

Sahtori Kamaya

Thank you for the welcome, if you'd like to read it on my website :) "Ethereal-Worlds.Com"

Last edited by a moderator:

Leilani

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ohio
www.furaffinity.net
Personal Text
Otters are otters because otters. <3
Welcome, Sahtori. I'm so glad you found your way here. <3
As always, I'm so thrilled and happy to be a part of Oasis, and looking forward to working more with you. *otter hugs*

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Apr 2, 2008
NC
Welcome to the Katbox, hope you enjoy the stay!

From, The Falconas!

*a plate of fresh cookies and brownies are left for you from Zoie, the resident tigerwolf!

Mihari

Katbox Mascot
Administrator
Apr 24, 2011
Here or There
www.katbox.net
Welcome to the Katbox Sahtori, so good to see you poking in. :gleeMihari: Bit awkward to give the same greeting I give most folks to you of all people, but in any case, if you do need anything don't hesitate to ask. :gleeMihari:

Jayelle

Katbox Forum Member
Oct 10, 2015
Washington State
www.anaria.net
Hi Sahtori! XD You might not remember me, but I started drawing your comic (one page I think) like 10+ years ago before I fell off the face of the earth. Ha ha! Glad to see you are making comics yourself, though. I always thought your art was very pretty.

S

Sahtori Kamaya

Hey Jayelle, Umm, was it with 'Ikini' - Sit-An-Aset?
Where you named Sai Sai then? For I do not know anymore who did outside someone who worked on the dolphin page comic but ... indeed that person vanished suddenly but Sai Sai as well...
You have amazing art, I had to look you up. Gorgeous indeed! :)

*hugs*

Thanks for the best wishes everyone and the welcomes, I'm ... blushing at this moment. Hahahhaaaa ... aaah, hahaha ...

Thank you, everyone *bows*

S

Sahtori Kamaya

This is the fixed version, her shoulder bothered me a lot. I fixed her weapons (the white strings) and I forgot her knot on her skirt. XD

Jayelle

Katbox Forum Member
Oct 10, 2015
Washington State
www.anaria.net
Hey Jayelle, Umm, was it with 'Ikini' - Sit-An-Aset?
Where you named Sai Sai then? For I do not know anymore who did outside someone who worked on the dolphin page comic but ... indeed that person vanished suddenly but Sai Sai as well...
You have amazing art, I had to look you up. Gorgeous indeed! :)

*hugs*

Thanks for the best wishes everyone and the welcomes, I'm ... blushing at this moment. Hahahhaaaa ... aaah, hahaha ...

Thank you, everyone *bows*
My DA name was probably Nadia Romanova then. yeah, I did one page of the dolphin comic long ago.

Lemurvid

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 29, 2014
Land of Tea
Personal Text
Close to the Edge
Just had a very brief look at the comic. It has @Mihari in it! And it looks fabulous. Lots of catching up to do I think!
Oh, and Welcome to the Katbox !