Art Rule 63 Miles collection

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Hello. Just want to put up a few pictures I've been working on of Rule 63 Miles. Some you might have seen before, some you might not have.

SucuMiles 2.png
This one you're all probably familiar with. This is SuccuMiles. A succubus that takes on Mile's form in Emoticon Theater.

Rule 63 Miles.png
This one is a swimsuit pin-up of Rule 63 Miles, based on one of the covers of the recent Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.

Slave outfit Miles 2.png
And this one I decided to do for Mr AMP after last night's stream. Rule 63 Miles in the classic slave outfit. But she's sure as hell not wearing the collar.

Anyway, I do have one more in the works, but feel free to post your own images of Rule 63 Miles.

Last edited:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
OH MY! I must confess that Rule 63 Miles looks pretty hot! Nicely done on each one of these ones, especially the unique take in anatomy and pose positioning.

Eradose

Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
OH MY! I must confess that Rule 63 Miles looks pretty hot! Nicely done on each one of these ones, especially the unique take in anatomy and pose positioning.
I think it's because I used a different reference image for each pose, so I think the anatomy reflects that in each picture.
[doublepost=1461561269,1461208485][/doublepost]Now it's time for another one I've been working on...

Miles and SuccuMiles
Miles and SuccuMiles.png

Even Miles' Rule 63 counterpart gives him a hard time (especially if you've seen the recent Emoticon Theater posts).
[doublepost=1463382488][/doublepost]Here's more Rule 63 Miles.

(Update: Picture was lost in the FA attack. It has now been reuploaded.)
[doublepost=1464399223][/doublepost]A doodle commission from Skidds featuring Rule 63 Miles.

[doublepost=1474608288][/doublepost]Been a while, but I colored in the Selfie Queen picture.
Selfie Succumiles.png
Had this colored for a while, but kept forgetting to upload it.

And I have some plans for her this weekend...
[doublepost=1477418459][/doublepost]A little something I'm working on for Halloween.
SuccuMiles preview 2.png
And, something to consider. The whole "SuccuMiles" gag was started as a Halloween skit on Emoticon Theater, so technically Halloween is SuccuMiles' birthday.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
I must say that you're vastly improving with the pose and stance with these images as of late @Eradose. Stellar job on this one. I just adore the background as it serves as a nice contrast to her dark fur color.

Eradose

Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
I must say that you're vastly improving with the pose and stance with these images as of late @Eradose. Stellar job on this one. I just adore the background as it serves as a nice contrast to her dark fur color.
Keep in mind, that last one was a base edit. All I drew was the hair, tail, sweater, and a few elements not seen too well under it, as well as all the colors.

...Speaking of edits. SuccuMiles might be having a physical media appearance soon.

[doublepost=1487546674,1487294741][/doublepost]And SuccuMiles invades the tabletop.
Custom Job 2.png
[doublepost=1490913058][/doublepost]A little SuccuMiles picture I got from Lawychan from FA.

Eradose

Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Took a while to finish these, partly because I wasn't sure on the costume for this last picture, but here's the final Halloween pin-up for SuccuMiles.

NSFW
1540883475028.png
1540883496113.png
1540883512379.png
1540883523711.png

You may notice I made a kemonomimi version of her too. If you recall in emoticon theater, SuccuMiles is only a demon that assumes the form of a Rule 63 Miles, meaning she can have other forms (as well as explaining why I draw her breasts too big sometimes).