Art RearmedDreamer's Collective Works

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Mar 24, 2016
Hey guys, I did not want to make a bunch of threads yammering about my stuff so I am going to put my stuff in this one thread to be nice and neat.

My online presence only spans about 2 years of serious effort - mostly due to anxiety and a massive, oppressive phobia of putting myself on the internet or showing my work. Probably because I thought my stuff was never good enough. So... I uncharacteristically went out on a limb and ventured on a UBER quest (haha, shameless pun) to do the exact opposite: put everything I am into developing my long abandoned dreams and share with the world.

Yea... cheese level: Velveeta.

My links:
FurAffinity
DeviantArt

A few samples of junk:
Character art for my comic:

Practice animation:

More character art for my comic:

Yet MORE character art:

First page of Chapter 1 of my comic:

A banner I made for my organization(guild) in Star Citizen:

An insignia I made for my organization(guild) in Star Citizen:
2019 Update - Random Examples

I hope my creative crap did not burn anyone's eyes out. :)

Last edited:

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
I am wastly interested. Altough your characters abs are to small as appose to the body. And who was that wolf girl in the animation?

Mar 24, 2016
Her name is Mari. She's from my comic. Normally she is not so happy (cause of story-line reasons) but I was practicing animation and I decided to give her a smile and give her "lovey dovey" eyes. And as for anatomy... Yea, I've been working on that. I'm not very good at it. -_-

Last edited:

Stephen

Jan 12, 2015
Look just do your best I mean when I first come here my art was not good and I don't get any reply's your not alone Just have fun and who cares what other people say. :confuzzledMihari:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
I must confess that you have quite the knack for backgrounds, especially in that one for the Star Citizen organization. Your characters are also coming along quite nicely. I would recommend focusing and studying more on the anatomy, especially the stomach and chest region.