Art Rascals on the Spot (Occasionally NSFW)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Hey there folks!

I just now noticed while randomly viewing the forums that we didn't have our very own thread for the Rascals on the Spot tumblr. As such, I decided to go ahead and take the initiative here and get it rolling on the forums.

Kyoko Cookie.png
:gleeSnowman: AAAHHHHH!!!!
:handsomeSnowman: So that's why those two always have their ears down.
:gleeKyoko: Jazmin got use to it though...
:dropKyoko: eventually.
:dropJazmin:

Jazmin's Date.png

Kenny's talk.png
*Five hours later...*
:handsomeSnowman: This is a very interesting conversation!

Keyhole Sweater.png

Tickle Bug.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1425445733,1425358328][/DOUBLEPOST]And here's the newest one featuring Skye answering--
Skye will kill you..png
:amazeSnowman: !!! #Boondocks
bleep.jpg

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
He there folks! My bad for not updating this in a while as I kind of got distracted with the end of tax season and TX Franchise tax season.

Anyways, here's some newer ROtS over at Tumblr!
Rally.jpg

Raven.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1433999503,1431655186][/DOUBLEPOST]And here’s this month’s updates for RotS!
Mitzu's-Respect.jpg
:amazeReiko: You love me?
:cryReiko: You really do love me!
:heartReiko: Now give me a kiss!

Issy-in-Bed.jpg

:handsomeSnowman: Yeah, she’s learning some new moves…
:shadesSnowman: In--
:happySnowman: *Mr. AMP sees the text at the bottom.* Okay…never mind.

But seriously though, I do imagine that Reiko is in fact showing Issy some cool moves on and off the bed.

Chrissy's-Chest.jpg
Dang! That’s one impressive chest expansion, and hip, expansion there.
I’ve actually been curious here myself to see if Chrissy ever did think about having a bust that could rival that of Reiko.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Well, to be fair, this is showbiz, and we all have to start somewhere...right?

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
RotS-Reiko-and-Skye-Kiss.gif
:happySnowman: And that's how my laundry service stays in business.
:handsomeSnowman: And my new mattress shop.
:pointsSnowman: You don't want to know how many mattresses they buy a month.

:amazeSnowman: And to upload the next one that's--
:heartAmbar: :heartReiko: *FUN TIME*
:squintSnowman: ...
:shadesSnowman: Awesome...just awesome!

accursedwolf

Katbox Forum Member
Jun 20, 2015
hah I lo
View attachment 2547
:happySnowman: And that's how my laundry service stays in business.
:handsomeSnowman: And my new mattress shop.
:pointsSnowman: You don't want to know how many mattresses they buy a month.

:amazeSnowman: And to upload the next one that's--
:heartAmbar: :heartReiko: *FUN TIME*
:squintSnowman: ...
:shadesSnowman: Awesome...just awesome!
yes 8D I Actually am happy to see this cause you don't see much of them kissing..im sorry if that sounded creepy in any way

accursedwolf

Katbox Forum Member
Jun 20, 2015
Tumblr is? That sounds like something I should be using. I've been avoiding it because I don't want to distract myself when I should be drawing.
Well think about it if you want to get your art known you have to put it out there for people to see ...or at least I think so.

Gurren

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 20, 2011
Question: To the honorable Lady Jazmin Asagi The First, does it represent for you any offense against your family that a little big part of the Internet community writes improperly your last name as "Usagi" instead of "Asagi"?

My question being when this actually happened, I think I would have remembered this happening. (I'll unspoiler it if it's allowed, I didn't really know :l)
I think it's one of those "Answer for the sake of the question" deals and didn't actually happen in the story

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
As for the R.O.T.S. question and answer, I was curious about that myself and noticed it on the 2015 KB UCB. I kind of like Asagi myself because of the double a’s going on.

Rush-Sexified.gif
As for the latest post that features Rush, I must say that she does look rather hot here. But is it just me or does she look almost like Female Hawke in a way?
[DOUBLEPOST=1444706188,1442371323][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, Jenny seems rather photogenic!
Jenny.jpg