Character Rachael: Fur fitness magazine

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

vgmaster9

Katbox Forum Member
Oct 5, 2011
vgmaster9.deviantart.com
Remember the magazine Digit showed you in the gym that one time? I'm wondering if you seen anymore issues of it. If so, what's the magazine like? Is it targeted mainly to men, women, or both? What are the articles usually about? Does it offer a good variety of modeling pics? How in-depth are the workout tips?

Rachael

Katbox Comic Character
Apr 17, 2007
Yo.

Yeah, I had Digit get me a subscription to that mag. I wish I could get the digital version, because I've got stacks of it laying around now. The articles are kinda crap. Because they are angled at the casuals who want to lose weight. I frankly don't give a crap about pages and pages of "Try not to eat cake, fat ass." written out as paragraphs of politically correct bullshit.

The workout tips are great, though. I had to make up all of mine from just trying stuff and now I can just get to it. Their "iron-workouts" are a joke, though. They try to scare people by blending exercises together. "Can you do a lunge, then sit up, then do a curl?! OOoOOoOOooh" Give me a break, people. I've been doing 100 pushup routines since I was 14.

Miles

Katbox Comic Character
Apr 17, 2007
Wait... so the articles are crap. And the tips are cool, but too easy...

Then why the heck do you have stacks of them near your bed...? :confuzzledMiles:

Does it offer a good variety of modeling pics?
OOOOOOOOooooHoHoHo! :gleeMiles:

Miles

Katbox Comic Character
Apr 17, 2007
Whoa... whoa...

I was just getting your gloves, remember?! You asked me to go get them!

But oh man... there were STACKS of Fur Fitness everywhere! And some of them were open on the bed! Oh man!

I'm so proud of you, Rach! :heartMiles:

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Oh boy... Looks like Miles has ammo he can use against Rachael. Of course, if he knows what's good for him, he'd keep his mouth shut or end up becoming Rachael's punching bag again. :furyRachael: :amazeMiles:

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2012
Canada
haha rach you naughty cat you XD anyway sounds like she really enjoys these mags :D oh and by the way rach you got gorgeous eyes <3 i just had to say :heartOmega: