print 'Hello world'

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Ironfoot

Prime Minister of Fun!
Jul 7, 2010
ironfootkb.deviantart.com
As you can guess from me being at the top of the thread, I'm Ironfoot.

I've been part of the KB family since 2010, when I was going through a "need more webcomics" phase. I saw a link to LL from DMFA (awesome comic by the by) and was enraptured by Chalo's art style. I love the bold, bright colors, a definite contrast from many comics I read. After reading for a few months, I decided to dip my toes into the forum and have been hooked ever since. I'm a big fan of Anthronauts as well and was a fan of Rascals, DC and Yosh! even before they joined. This is pretty much the only forum I visit with any level of frequency.

Let's see, what else.... I like anime (Cowboy Bebop and Trigun, plus all Miyazaki), games (Civ, Simcity, FF4 and 6, and BG2 are my personal faves) and books (Pratchett, Gaiman, Niven, Pohl, and pretty much any scifi or fantasy lit). Also a big fan of the TV show MASH and West Wing. I'm always up for talking about pretty much anything. I really need to decide on a new messenger program since MSN is going to skype and I can't really use Pidgin with it, but I'm also on steam so feel free to talk if you see me. I'm also a scientist so I love talking science. I'm one of the rare KB dad's (twins) so they sometimes interrupt my life.

A few people asked about why, after these many years, I still don't have an avatar. I'm actually going to get one, but I'm waiting for the artist to have space in his commission list. So I'll get one eventually.

Lastly, my name comes from D&D. Way back when I used to play (THACO FTW) I once had a dwarven character. While most character's might have say, a nose for gold, my character could always find large concentrations of iron by the pulling of his feet. Hence, Ironfoot.

Glad to be here at the KB!

Suwako

Diety who likes frogs
Aug 24, 2009
Frogland
Personal Text
Not a frog.
After so many ARENA posts you finally introduce yourself, how dare you be so aloof.

3 rounds around the katbox I say!

or 3 rounds for the katbox and I don't mean the cheap stuff.

Omega Wolf J

The Mother Wolf
Apr 26, 2009
Bremerton, WA.
www.furaffinity.net
Personal Text
Lady Ambar's Stalker
*pops up out of nowhere with a plate of fudge almond brownies* :gleeOmega:
Someone say bake? My number one favorite way to share the Love.

*hugs Ironfoot tight* :heartOmega:
And nice introduction hun, have we met somewhere? You look awfully familiar . . .
*snickers and licks your nose* :grinOmega:

Omega Wolf J

The Mother Wolf
Apr 26, 2009
Bremerton, WA.
www.furaffinity.net
Personal Text
Lady Ambar's Stalker
There was even a great swing dance bar not to far from campus. Ahh, simpler times. I'm guessing you dance divinely.
*smiles* :gleeOmega:
I actually got to go see Brian Setzer and the Stray Cats in concert back in high school, took my long time girlfriend, we did not make it home till late the next day. As to dancing, woof, I have not waltzed in over 5 years. So likely not so good any more. I used to go dancing as often as I could, though that was often raves and such.

Ironfoot

Prime Minister of Fun!
Jul 7, 2010
*smiles* :gleeOmega:
I actually got to go see Brian Setzer and the Stray Cats in concert back in high school, took my long time girlfriend, we did not make it home till late the next day. As to dancing, woof, I have not waltzed in over 5 years. So likely not so good any more. I used to go dancing as often as I could, though that was often raves and such.
*Dips* Until the next day you say? Not surprised....

blank

Feb 10, 2013
NSW Australia
Hello, glad to see another D&D fan as well as another scientist (I'm interested in what area you do). Also is it really possible to have enough web comics?

blank

Feb 10, 2013
NSW Australia
Wow, that's pretty awesome, just another question. I'm Australian and don't know (what I assume is, forgive me if I'm wrong) American abbreviations, what is USPHS?

Ironfoot

Prime Minister of Fun!
Jul 7, 2010