Photofunia the Katbox!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Captain Video

Frontier Psychiatrist
The Katbox
Sep 4, 2009
Partially Submerged Boat
ourworld.katbox.net
Personal Text
"No man can eat fifty Faberge eggs!"
Years ago, I found an image-compositing website called Photofunia and fed it a bunch of Las Lindas imagery, which spawned a whole thread. I went back recently, and they've added some new templates. I had fun with a couple of them. Here, we see the latest comic from the viewpoint of its participants:

Sarah, unimpressed:

And this is a page from what is undoubtedly a very important book:

Neku villiers

Geecku victim 7024
Apr 27, 2013
Over there!
Personal Text
Steampunk for the wins!!
Or a hairproduct ad. Because she's worth it.[DOUBLEPOST=1369915523,1369915475][/DOUBLEPOST]And then, dice turned around and said, "I screwed up!"[DOUBLEPOST=1369916259][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys I made some photofunia.
. image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

And I know nixie isn't las lindas but shes my one of my favorite comic authors
The other one is chalo[DOUBLEPOST=1369928323][/DOUBLEPOST] image.jpg
Ambar for highprime.

Neku villiers

Geecku victim 7024
Apr 27, 2013
Over there!
Personal Text
Steampunk for the wins!!
The only template is 100 lol[DOUBLEPOST=1369964082,1369962486][/DOUBLEPOST]Artist/comic galleries!!

image.jpg
Anthronauts gallery

image.jpg
Cblue gallery

image.jpg
Last but not least, the las lindas gallery.

Captain Video

Frontier Psychiatrist
The Katbox
Sep 4, 2009
Partially Submerged Boat
ourworld.katbox.net
Personal Text
"No man can eat fifty Faberge eggs!"
Last edited:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
*jokingly*
Now for some random "advertisements!"

And what better way to start then to show Rekio in our...--
No...NO!!! You're suppose to wear your clothing, not steal from others!

Gr8! If you buy it, hot women will strip down and join you in a nice cold drink!

Hey now, even they need some tips here and there!

By goodness gracious! This gallery is massive! So are their racks! XD

Neku villiers

Geecku victim 7024
Apr 27, 2013
Over there!
Personal Text
Steampunk for the wins!!
About the nekonny image, video, on the Internet, nobody knows youre a cat that can type.[DOUBLEPOST=1370000983,1370000577][/DOUBLEPOST]A team fluffnpuff ad. Also, ferret Ambar loves all of you.
image.jpg [DOUBLEPOST=1370001134][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys I found chalo
image.jpg [DOUBLEPOST=1370001821][/DOUBLEPOST]Wanted for... Err...
Seducing? image.jpg