1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Leon, Simon, and Meijer are back! False Start returns as the first comic of the upcoming Katbox After Dark! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Uber Quest is printing volume II. Help support the kickstarter and get some heckin' swag here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Persona 5

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by kevassilu, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Andrewv

Andrewv New Member

Okay so I wont be lost if I did start on persona 3. Thats good to know. The only thing I could ask for in that game is if I could have my own avatar for the main charter. I did play the fighting game at a convention without knowing what it was. Funny thing was I beat the pro with the arcade joystick on my first try. That how I came to find out about the Persona games.

2. kevassilu

kevassilu Katbox Forum Member

[​IMG]

New trailer and Japanese release date:

OMG I need this game now!!! I hope the US release isn't too far off the Japanese one.

3. Eradose

Eradose Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    We got some new footage for Persona 5.

The bad news for fans here in the states is that the game is delayed until April of next year.

I also don't really care for Igor's new voice.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 17, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 17, 2016 ---

4. kevassilu

I'm so upset the game got delayed. It's the game I want the most and it keeps getting pushed back.

It was only 3 months away and now it's 5. Damn it.

5. Chaos Sepher

Chaos Sepher Gallery Volunteer

Yeah shame we are missing out on that Valentine's Day release.

6. kevassilu

They revealed the whole English main cast a while back:

• Xander Mobus is the protagonist - Yes that's the Smash Bros 4 announcer as the main character. He's been in a few other games too like Christo in Disgaea 5 and Gideon in Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel.
    • Cassandra Morris as Morgana - Might know her as Sophie in Tales of Graces, Lin in Xenoblade X, and Fie in Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel.
    • Max Mittelman as Ryuji Sakamoto - Seems to be a relatively new VA but I know him as McBurn from Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 2.
    • Erika Harlacher as Ann Takamaki - Not too familiar with her, seems pretty new to me.
    • Matt Mercer as Yusuke Kitagawa - He's probably the most famous VA out of the bunch. Tends to have a similar voice tone to Troy Baker. He's Leon in Resident Evil, Alvin in Tales of Xillia, Prince Olivert in Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel.
    • Cherami Leigh as Makoto Niijima - She does mostly anime voices but I know her as Majorita from Disgaea 5.
    • Erica Lindbeck as Futaba Sakura - She hasn't done too much but I know her as Vita from Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel.
    • Xanthe Huynh as Haru Okumura - She does mostly anime voices. I know her as Altina from Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 2.
    • Robbie Daymond as Goro Akechi - He's getting to be in a lot of stuff lately. Sorey in Tales of Zestiria, Prompto in Final Fantasy XV, Lloyd in Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 2.

7. Eradose

Home Page:
  8. kevassilu

English VAs seem on point. Got no problems there.

Ugh the wait to April is going to be painful.

9. Eradose

Home Page:
  10. kevassilu

Anyone else get this masterpiece of a game? It's amazing and one of the best games I have ever played!!

11. Belvarius

Belvarius Katbox Forum Member

Picked the game up today and got a few hours in, pretty good so far.

12. White Tiger

White Tiger Swiggity swooty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Global Moderator

I'm half-tempted to get the PS3 copy of the game, given all the hype surrounding this game and how stylish it looks.

Between tracks like this and the awakening sequences, this game's got style points up the backside.

13. kevassilu

I really like that track. It's one of my favorites.

These ones are great too.
    Battle Theme

Boss Battle

Last Day of Palace Infiltration (Vocal)

Late Game Music Spoilers:

14. White Tiger

White Tiger Swiggity swooty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Global Moderator

Between all that I've heard about the game, and some reassurance from Curran, I went out and got the game for my PS3.

I'm about 26 hours into my run of the game, and it's both fun and difficult in a nice balance. The way the game meshes the time management and the RPG elements is nice, too.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 7, 2017, Original Post Date: May 12, 2017 ---
    After 100+ hours of gameplay, I am finally coming to the of my run, I think. Before NG+ kicks in, of course.

This game really snuck up on me, and I'm glad Curran convinced me to give it a try.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 2, 2017 ---
    So, um...this is a thing.

15. NinjaPony

NinjaPony Katbox Forum Member

i guess they're jumping on the dancing genre bandwagon for a just dance style game...personally would like another fighter.