1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We are holding a fundraiser to expand our website and reach. You can visit our GoFundMe page for more information or to make a contribution. Follow the news forum for notices of events we are holding to further raise funds.
    Dismiss Notice

Character Pepper Ann, Cocoa, Randal, and Sarah: Miniatures

Discussion in 'Chalo's Works' started by Eradose, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Eradose

Eradose Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    Hey there. Not sure if you guys were aware, but I've been working on a few custom miniatures for the game Super Dungeon Explore, and I made a few based on your characters. I made Lux a while ago, but I have recently finished a few more.

IMG_0377.JPG

Tried to get as close as I could, but I feel they work well. I still need to stat them for the game, and I'm currently waiting on an order for the miniature I plan to use to make Discordia. And I hope she comes soon...

IMG_0373.JPG
    I think Halite might be in trouble...

...That's a lot of ninjas.

2. Hoppy

Hoppy Fuzzy Old Guy

Personal Text:
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
    No, the NINJAs are in trouble.... she's got them right where they want her!!

3. Eradose

Eradose Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    She couldn't handle three of them. I doubt she could handle an entire army, especially 1/4 of them being Kitsune.