Art Patreon Sketches

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

SoulKat

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 17, 2007

I am one happy lion. This is Adela, a character from the cast page of Tina of the South dressed up as one of Sitala's tribe. It's not her normal outfit, but damn... it is amazing.

LannAF

Biggest idiot ever
Aug 23, 2013
Sin city
Personal Text
Not done yet!

Avencri's one for me. I asked him to draw me anything he wanted to in particular, and he showed me a specific character. I really liked her design/story, and so while we were talking he managed to finish it up. I like it quite a bit!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
@SoulKat's Sketch
Oh my! She looks amazing in that outfit. Out of curiosity, is there a back story to this OC? Nothing appears on the Cast Page.

@Curran's Sketch
XD Ferret Assassin. That's just too funny.

@wrytergirl's Sketch
Oh yes, the musician guy. Very nice combined selfie look. Also, I wouldn't consider it a fetish per se. You just happen to like the artist. No harm in that.

On all the sketches, stellar job on the amount of detail in the attire there.

Feb 29, 2012

This is my sketch from April. It's of my new persona/Pathfinder magus, Urien Lævateinn. Cryomancer, osteomancer, duelist, connoisseur of beautiful feline ladies.

And this is My sketch for May. A gift for Omega Wolf J.

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*

Here is a certain familiar squirrel bringing animals she found back home to the bordello again. In this case a particular lynx lamb!

Ussually when someone pets my fuzzy belly I return my affections by clawing the limb they are petting me with but I was immediately distracted by the dangly ball thing she waved around in my face to play with. (she's smarter than she seems).

unfortunately I couldn't remain there very long, after the first 5 "incidences" or so, there was some talk about bordello's and sneaky wild animals conditioned to attack dangly balls, not mixing well together.

I don't get the problem really. lots of the ladies had claws too and they got to play with odd dangly bits all day long. But I launch at one (or five) and I don't get to stay : |

I found a creature even odder than me! and she has a very alluring big tail just asking for my affections to be inflicted upon it.

SO I DID.

behold her tears of joy at being so adored by me.

I'am also multitasking, see.. i'am one of those kitten "hang in there" motivational images too.

[DOUBLEPOST=1400416340,1400409797][/DOUBLEPOST]putting aside my silly Rp-ing.

I goddamn LOVE these sketches and I am happy as all hell with them <3. I love the touches Avencri put in himself as per how his own characters would behave.

I just love it, the art is splendid, the situations are well conveyed and Lynx lamb is amazingly rendered.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
patreon_april_mr_amp.jpg

:furySnowman: FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!
:furyTinaW:
:handsomeSnowman: KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!!
:amazeTinaW: :furyTinaW:
:amazeSnowman: Gah!
:crySnowman: Don't kill me...don't kill me....DON'T KILL ME!!!

Kidding aside, I enjoyed this piece, especially with that eye shock wave going on there. Also, I had no idea armadillos were that strong.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Hello all!
My apologies if this is necrothreading; however, I didn't wish to create an additional thread as I saw this thread was still here and my post does technically pertains to this. After cleaning out the vast majority of my computer, and getting a nice gift too from today, I got quite a few Patreon sketches. So here they are!

Alex Whips It.png
Patreon #1: Alex's unique fur pattern inspired this piece. Ron and Ramalach are totally terrified. XD

Clean Up Crew.png
Patreon #2: To be fair, someone had to clean it up. Who better than everyone's favorite White Guy, STEVE!

Girl's Night Out.png
Patreon #3: Jane and my lovely OC from Project GENESIST, Princess Luna, getting ready for a night out on the town.

Mirror Mirror.png
Patreon #4: My human OC from Project GENESIST, AMP, and my weasel OC, AMP, staring at one another.

New Friend.png
Patreon #5: Princess Luna made a new friend. Sitala is not amused.

Sexy Ben.png
Patreon #6: Ben and his pink towel for the lovely ladies. *wink* XD

Shipping Jane and Ambar.png
Patreon #7: Someone had to ship these two leaders.

Stripper Tina.png
Patreon #8: Tina showing Sitala her old outfits.

The FIght.png
Patreon #9: Sitala versus AMP!

Curran

ʢ•·̫•ʡฅ
Administrator
Apr 17, 2007
Washington
Might as well stick my recent ones here as well.

Angel and Tiare re-creating this from Good Mythical Morning:

And Alex's ferret war dance.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
OOOHHHHHH! So that’s what that was then. I was confused as to why anyone would be eating breakfast in the air like that. XD And I was surprised Angel wasn’t the one to pull this one on Tiare.

:amazeSnowman: HURRAH!!! It’s Random Weasel Pillow War!
:handsomeSnowman: Hit me…HIT ME HARD!!!
:amazeAlex: :XDAlex:
[DOUBLEPOST=1440270180,1436321260][/DOUBLEPOST] Day Dream.png
:amazeBen: :amazeRon:
:furyBen: :cryRon:

Mr. AMP...going where no one else will go. Now with more pink towel action. XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1441165874][/DOUBLEPOST] pat_amp_11.png
And this is the end result of Mr. AMP constantly asking for unusual situations featuring Ben and his legendary pink towel.
[DOUBLEPOST=1443283064][/DOUBLEPOST]And here's this month's sketch...
The Eye.png
:pointsTinaW: Hold up partner...
:furyTinaW: Were you just looking at me?
With a third eye!?
:amazeRon: Wha...No!
:steamedTinaW: Are you sure? I don't take kindly to those
:cryRon: I swear.
:pointsTinaW: Grrr...
:grinTinaW: Alright partner. I'll let you off the hook this time...since you're so cute. *Wink*

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
And here we have Ben's incredible hot sister!

pat_amp_13.png
:furyBen: DAMMIT MR. AMP! THAT IS MY SISTER!!!

Seriously though, this is in fact Ben's sister. Well, at least one of his sisters. From what I've heard from Avencri, Ben has like four sisters in all. And he's the oldest.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
And this continue the Ben madness with an all new image featuring an idea that @Cervelet 's Addictive Science inspired.
pat_amp_14.png
That face is priceless.

And now for an emotional piece...
pat_amp_15.png
:gleeAlex: I love you Ron...
:gleeRon:YEAH! FINALLY!!!
:pointsMarianne: I'm...standing right here.