patchtogether.com

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Jack McSlay

Katbox Forum Member
Aug 15, 2007
Itajubá MG - Brasil
binarte.com
[quote author=Captain Video link=topic=4898.msg128952#msg128952 date=1262935766]
What the heck IS this? The "How PT Works" link yields "Invalid controller specified (HOW_PT_WORKS)," which actually reduces my faith in this while still failing to elucidate me in the slightest.
[/quote]huh? it works fine here

Modan

Katbox Forum Member
Jun 2, 2009
You submit a design, they take it, you vote on it, if it wins they make shirts out of it.

I'm fairly certain this is meant to be used by the types of people that make and sell stock images by the truckload. The katbox artists would probably better off with cafepress and the like. My 2 cents.

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
I discussed this with SK late last year, we think that we have a large enough fanbase to push designs through, we just don't have any ideas on merchandise yet. Small figurines is something I would personally like to see, but I would like to make sure all comics get one or two at least.

When it comes to sculptures, I'm a bit torn between SD and full sized ones. What I might suggest is that each person pick a single illustration from each artist they would like to see turned into a sculpture. this should help us get a feel for what demand is like. Each round, we can rally the votes and help push through that particular item.

I would really like to get on this quickly, P.T. is starting to become increasingly popular, and as it does, it will become more difficult to get our designs approved (as we face more competition form other participants).

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Small figurines is something I would personally like to see, but I would like to make sure all comics get one or two at least.

When it comes to sculptures, I'm a bit torn between SD and full sized ones. What I might suggest is that each person pick a single illustration from each artist they would like to see turned into a sculpture. this should help us get a feel for what demand is like. Each round, we can rally the votes and help push through that particular item.
I collect 2 inch SD figures. If they are made, I'd buy them at the drop of a hat.