Peter & Whitney P&W #29: Back to Bed

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

RJ_Prime

Couldn't avoid Xhianil's fangs
Apr 22, 2009
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

"In reality, this wasn’t how I got back at my roommate for pulling this stunt, but it’s certainly refreshing to see Peter pulling it off.
Also, to those not familiar with SCAD lingo, Ex Libris is the name of the campus bookstore and art supply shop. I knew I wouldn’t be able to tell a story that takes place at the college without eventually having to show it, so it looks like we’ll be getting our first glimpse of it soon.
On a side note (and reposting this same message from the latest update to P&C), Whitney and I would like to apologize for the sudden two-month hiatus both comics have been on lately. For those who don’t follow us on social media, we are preparing for the arrival of our baby daughter in December, and part of that involved turning the old art room into a nursery and bringing all of our art/computer supplies into a new dedicated space (which involved wallpaper stripping, repainting, and moving some pretty heavy furniture).
With the new room complete, we have finally resumed production on the comics again, and have resumed our art streams on Picarto! Be sure to follow our Stream page or watch us on Twitter if you would like to be notified when the streams go live throughout each week."

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
*blink*

So wait, Peter gets ejected because his roommate wants some private time with a hot girl...and then an hour or so later he rushes out because he heard a pair of hot girls were at the café and wanted to hit on them? On the one hand, I'm impressed by his apparent stamina. On the other hand, yikes. And here I thought one night stands were short-lived.