Peter & Whitney P&W #18: Reminiscing with Tracy

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

RJ_Prime

Couldn't avoid Xhianil's fangs
Apr 22, 2009
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

"This page might as well be subtitled “Peter & Company Foreshadowing,” since only one of the incidents they mention has actually happened in the events of P&C as of the date of this page being published. The rest will happen in time, so for those interested to see how Peter and Tracy become rivals, this will give you a checklist to look forward to.

Also, speaking of Tracy's character, I feel I should take this moment to clarify her inspiration. She is yet another design in the roster who is directly based on a real-life counterpart (and even modeled after her inspiration, how she looked during our early college years), but unlike the others, the cartoon Tracy's relationship to Peter is purely fictional. In reality she is one of our best friends, and in fact was Whitney's childhood friend all the way through elementary and high school. During a brainstorming session for Peter & Company a few years back, I wanted to have additional antagonists for Peter at school, so the idea was tossed to introduce Tracy to fill one of those roles (she thought it was hilarious and was honored to have the role of giving Peter a hard time, hehe). This portrayal is, again, entirely fictional, as we have never been enemies in any sense of the word; she is actually one of the sweetest and most talented individuals I've ever known.

And, in fact, she and her girlfriend Yesenia even have their own comic series called Gemini Journey, which I cannot recommend highly enough. It is absolutely adorable and should definitely be checked out by everyone.

Thanks as well to the owners of the cameos featured in the final panel of this page: Metalhead0113, SorcererLance, KirbyCanvas, and Thwaites!"

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
You know, if I didn't know any better, I would suspect that they have the total hots for each other.