Peter & Company P&C #272: Intro to Foreign Language

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

RJ_Prime

Couldn't avoid Xhianil's fangs
Apr 22, 2009
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

"In 9th grade, my friend Kevin and I took Spanish together, and proceeded to just act like total jackasses the entire time. And yet, despite us being obvious troublemakers in her class, our teacher never once organized a seating chart that didn’t put the two of us sitting immediately next to each other.

I still to this day figure that she secretly thought we were more endearing than annoying."

Jul 4, 2012
Virginia
www.peterandcompany.com
Personal Text
Half-frozen Sprite is the sweet nectar of life.
I wonder about the perspective of that last panel. Is it getting implied that... she cheats....?
In an earlier story arc, she tried to get Peter in trouble by claiming he didn't do any work in a group project, and it completely backfired on her, causing her to get a failing grade and get accused of making up fake research for a report.