1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Leon, Simon, and Meijer are back! False Start returns as the first comic of the upcoming Katbox After Dark! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Uber Quest is printing volume II. Help support the kickstarter and get some heckin' swag here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Comic OW #184: The Readiness is All

Discussion in 'Kuurion's Works' started by RJ_Prime, Sep 12, 2017.

1. RJ_Prime

RJ_Prime Couldn't avoid Xhianil's fangs

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  2. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    I sometimes wonder if he forgets that Alex an speak English. I mean, revealing the master plan isn't the best idea in the world to your hostages.

3. Rock-Scar

Rock-Scar The Sentient Sediment

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    Hiram's keeping things close to the vest as usual, I see (turbo sarcasm). xP

4. Captain Video

Captain Video Frontier Psychiatrist Staff Member Katbox Comic Writer

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    "No man can eat fifty Faberge eggs!"
    I had to ask Nekonny for the Portuguese term for "nuclear fuel rod," which I couldn't find on Wikipedia. That phrase is in Portuguese while the rest is in bracketed English because I figured Alex wouldn't be able to understand it, and Maria would recognize that.

Rock-Scar likes this.