Comic OW #138: Welcome to Day Two

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Falc

Gallery Volunteer
Jun 5, 2013
beyond the dream
I have so many ideas as to what's going and what could happen. Not even really sure where to start with them.

Anyway, you always have that one guy that doesn't actually know how to do his job, despite how long he's had it/well he's been trained.

Captain Video

Frontier Psychiatrist
Gallery Volunteer
Sep 4, 2009
Partially Submerged Boat
ourworld.katbox.net
Personal Text
"No man can eat fifty Faberge eggs!"
Aww I was hoping for them to use @Captain Video signal for the empty tv.
I considered suggesting that and decided against it. Perhaps another time, though...

Video starts... " Hello, my name is Marvin Candle, welcome to the Dharma Initiative..."
The reputation of Lost hasn't aged especially well in the six years since the show went off the air, but there's still something of a consensus that parts of the show worked, and the Dharma Initiative was one of my favorites. The idea of an embedded science mission lost in the jungle for 30 years really captured my imagination when I first saw the show as a teenager - I can't really say why, but it did. My love of the Dharma Initiative heavily influenced my ideas for the science project shown here, as we will see in the next page.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Well, I guess I can see why she's just a lieutenant. I mean seriously, she has no idea where anything is at and is reading a manual on the day of orientation!

On that side, I'm still surprised that everyone is handling this so well, with the exception of Jill who probably has some sort of repressed memory on this matter.

Rock-Scar

AKA Squeaky
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
I know he's new to the job and all, but Art needs to teach Doug how to deliver and memorize a proper welcome speech. Cashier counter, underground scientific lab-prison, you gotta make a strong impression.

At least they got quality magazines if the movie is a snoozer. xD