Comic OW #135: Tube Ride

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!

[doublepost=1459830170,1459829556][/doublepost]One would think that the cat would learn NOT to keep poking the dog. I guess not! XD

No but in all due seriousness, I suspect that Jill wants to forgive Alex but really can't as it's too early. Also, I'm looking more into that second panel there of the space ship and noticed two items of interest. First, that airship looks like a modified version of a stealth aircraft, specifically a modified version of an F-117 Nighthawk. Second, I notice that the humans are supervising the anthro folks with the alligator doing some heavy lifting and the mouse (I'm assuming) doing electrical repairs on the ship. I suspect that it is in fact another human is doing that as humans so wouldn't trust anthros in doing electrical repair.

Gurren

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 20, 2011
[doublepost=1459830170,1459829556][/doublepost]One would think that the cat would learn NOT to keep poking the dog. I guess not! XD

No but in all due seriousness, I suspect that Jill wants to forgive Alex but really can't as it's too early. Also, I'm looking more into that second panel there of the space ship and noticed two items of interest. First, that airship looks like a modified version of a stealth aircraft, specifically a modified version of an F-117 Nighthawk. Second, I notice that the humans are supervising the anthro folks with the alligator doing some heavy lifting and the mouse (I'm assuming) doing electrical repairs on the ship. I suspect that it is in fact another human is doing that as humans so wouldn't trust anthros in doing electrical repair.
The final panel is the picture on Jill's signature line of "When You Want To Forgive Alex But Can't As It's Too Early" perfume. Available now at Twigman's!

:confuzzledJill: Maybe I should forgive Alex?
:poinstJill: Nah, it's too early. I haven't had my morning coffee yet. Or maybe afternoon coffee in this case...
:confuzzledJill: Actually, what time is it anyway?
:gleeArt: Time to get a watch. They're found in isle 5 at Twigman's!
:poinstJill: Art, are you trying to sell me something?
:heartArt: It's the only thing keeping me from having a breakdown!

Captain Video

Frontier Psychiatrist
Gallery Volunteer
Sep 4, 2009
Partially Submerged Boat
ourworld.katbox.net
Personal Text
"No man can eat fifty Faberge eggs!"
:confuzzledJill: Maybe I should forgive Alex?
:poinstJill: Nah, it's too early. I haven't had my morning coffee yet. Or maybe afternoon coffee in this case...
:confuzzledJill: Actually, what time is it anyway?
:gleeArt: Time to get a watch. They're found in isle 5 at Twigman's!
:poinstJill: Art, are you trying to sell me something?
:heartArt: It's the only thing keeping me from having a breakdown!
the smell is reminiscent of copper, burnt magnesium, and a swift smack in the chops. not applied as a smack in the chops.
There are many people who want to forgive Alex but can't as it's too early. Now they can identify each other by scent.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
The final panel is the picture on Jill's signature line of "When You Want To Forgive Alex But Can't As It's Too Early" perfume. Available now at Twigman's!
Great...now I pretty much have to do this now...

*Insert black and white commercial featuring Jill.*
:confuzzledJill: Confuse...
:poinstJill: Exhausted...
:furyJill: Annoyed...
:dropJill: Frustrated...
:furyJill: Enrage...
:cryJill: Tsundre...
:heartJill: Jill Whitecross!

Rock-Scar

AKA Squeaky
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
Dang, this is page hit me hard. Alex looks like a little child apologizing to their parent. And its heartbreaking that despite all that happened to so far, Alex is sad because she made Jill's life difficult (and you know she would normally be LOVING a tube train ride on any other occasion). :cryAlexW: :dropJill:

And I really dig the spaceship design, it has a Chrono Trigger vibe (always an awesome thing in my book) xD

There are many people who want to forgive Alex but can't as it's too early. Now they can identify each other by scent.
Lisa: *sniff, sniff* Holy crap! You know Alex too, Clyde?!

Clyde: Yeah! She stuck my only twix bar up her nose.

Lisa: She sneezed in my hair and tried to convince me it was hair gel!

Cornelius: She wore my toupee as a mustache while sneaking into a museum and her breath made it smell like cereal.

Ezra: I can't wear Cornelius' toupee to the museum anymore. The smell of cereal makes my nose itch.

Lisa: *sniffs Hank* You too!? How do you know Alex?

Hank: Don't know her. Smell of copper calms the rage burning in my soul.

*Lisa and the group inches away*

Last edited:

Lemurvid

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 29, 2014
Land of Tea
Personal Text
Close to the Edge
Changing the subject...
Being a very old person, the very first thing that came into my head when I saw this page was that episode of Thunderbirds where Scott is kidnapped by aliens and transported in a monorail through a vast room full of alien fighter jets. When he escapes back through the same room, everything is exploding in the usual Thunderbirds fashion.

Is everything going to start exploding, guys?