Comic OW #134: Thank You for Cooperating

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Nothing can replace Jill's Seal of Disapproval, but we can add a new one...
Untitled-1.jpg
But seriously, this all just escalated quickly for everyone. I'm rather surprised that this one human is showing some signs of sympathy towards Jill and the others, especially in this last panel. This does bring up an interesting question as to whether some humans simply don't care about the specie difference or if it's more of a higher rank kind of thing.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
This kind of thing isn't normal? Then do they not kidnap people regularly for this place? Because I would think rage and resistance would be the standard for this kind of "intake".

Gurren

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 20, 2011
Why do I feel like Jill couldn't really think of anything else mean to do to Alex, so she just stole her headband instead? I can't help but imagine her as Deebo from Friday in this situation

:furyAlexW: Man, why you trippin, Jill?
:furyJill: Don't make me hit you with the back of my hand next!
:furyPete: That's messed up Jill, just give her back the headband.
:furyJill: WHAT HEADBAND?!
:dropPete: Y-yeah, what headband.

This kind of thing isn't normal? Then do they not kidnap people regularly for this place? Because I would think rage and resistance would be the standard for this kind of "intake".

They probably expected them to be calmer for a little bit longer, but Jill is up and angrily moving around like nothing is wrong. And it's possible that the people they kidnap are usually alone and too afraid to do anything.

They could also have some other way of getting people and Jill was a special case because of her powers and all
[doublepost=1459286526,1459286401][/doublepost]
But seriously, this all just escalated quickly for everyone. I'm rather surprised that this one human is showing some signs of sympathy towards Jill and the others, especially in this last panel. This does bring up an interesting question as to whether some humans simply don't care about the specie difference or if it's more of a higher rank kind of thing.
Like it was said in a past thread, it's highly unlikely that all of the humans there are like the Colonel. To many, they might just be doing their jobs and have no personal grudge against them. Some might even find them attractive at some point.

Last edited:

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Now I really feel bad for Alex here. This might be the most down we have seen her ever so far. :cryAlexW:

Also seriously scary ragestare there. :furyJill:
They probably expected them to be calmer for a little bit longer, but Jill is up and angrily moving around like nothing is wrong. And it's possible that the people they kidnap are usually alone and too afraid to do anything.

They could also have some other way of getting people and Jill was a special case because of her powers and all.
I like to think if I was ambushed and tranquilized by soldiers, woke up naked and tagged, my first reaction would likely be to tell them to F**k Off and demand to know what the hell was going on before I did shit... that or an utter panicky breakdown. So yeah for someone in charge this "intake" step is not used to harsh reactions, then yes I do wonder where they get their "subjects" or whatever these people are to them (which considering what they were doing to poor Milo can't be very high standing) other than abduction if they would normally go along with such an insane situation.

Also occurs to me that these humans also have the Intelligence resources to know their full names, so they must have done some homework before or between their kidnapping and when they woke up.