Comic OW #133: Nonstandard Procedures

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
OH SNAP! Jill just went all wild on Alex! And to be fair, Alex had this coming for quite awhile considering all Seven Circles of Heck she put Jill through since her arrival into her life.

I must confess that you both did a fantastic job adding fan service into this particular page to somewhat balance the serious tone here.

Gurren

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 20, 2011
This is probably the most upset Jill has been in her entire life since waking up on the beach, and I feel like the crumbling background behind Alex on the second to last panel might symbolize something

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
To be fair to Alex, I am sure that team would have nabbed them sooner or later, though rushing out to that empty alley didn't exactly make it tougher for them. Bottom line this is likely ultimately Jill's fault but they certainly don't know that yet, but can hardly blame her for lashing out. Plus, while I don't mind Alex's attitude in general do feel like the gravity of this situation needs to be hammered in.