1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Leon, Simon, and Meijer are back! False Start returns as the first comic of the upcoming Katbox After Dark! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Uber Quest is printing volume II. Help support the kickstarter and get some heckin' swag here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Question Other Katbox Comics

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by Regulos, May 20, 2017.

1. Regulos

Regulos Forum Lurker

Personal Text:
    My worst fear is probably being a giraffe with a sore throat.
    I was wondering if other discontinued comics were going to be brought back online, like Nixie's "Anthronaunts".

I know that the site is still undergoing some work and that the current comics are priority but was just curious if comics like that would still be hosted on the Katbox.

PS: Sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread. -_-;

2. ID

ID The Katboss Staff Member Administrator

Home Page:
    You're fine.

Right now the focus is on getting the new front page up. According to Mihari we should be expecting that any day now. It was originally supposed to come up earlier this month but some bugs got in the way of a speedy release.

Once the new front page is up Mihari will be taking a week off to recuperate, and then the AD site will be worked on followed by remaining comics that need to go up.

As far as what all of Nixie's will be restored still needs to be worked out. All I am currently aware of needing to be restored is Debunkers, but Nixie should feel free to contradict me on this if her intent is to also have Anthronauts restored in some capacity.

Others like the discontinued bonus comics for Las Lindas need to be worked out. There is demand for some of them like Breasts are the Best and I have spoken to Soulkat about it. Last I heard we just need to work out a space for them and we might be able to bring them back up for people wanting them.

happyguy1 likes this.