Caribbean Blue NSFW - SAGE DARES ALL! Kimi-Nchan-Alice = Icecream Sandwich

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
It is a great picture but oddly there are a question that bother me. Where is N-chan's tail? She looks naked without her tail, ever more that she currently is. Anyay, this is a great fanart Sage, I bet Alice felt really lonely and wanted a closer look to the new nekocats.

Nekonny semble surpris d'être aussi chanceux.

S.P.P.

Sage

The Katbox
Jan 14, 2008
Watchtower
yosh.katbox.net
Personal Text
Please, I go through everyones trash. - The Question
I didn't forget her tail but the way Kimi is "hiked up" on her the tail had to go under and around so I just made it so its going around the backside of the image so it didn't block anything and look like a vain and pointless attempt at censoring XD

Sage

The Katbox
Jan 14, 2008
Watchtower
yosh.katbox.net
Personal Text
Please, I go through everyones trash. - The Question
Glad y'all seem to enjoy it, unfortunately i think it broke Nekonny... He's known this has been coming for over a week but he kept denying it, saying I wouldn't really do it, but how could I possibly come up with this idea and not go through with it? Best part is Nekonny can't retaliate, he's too prudish to even attempt a truly worthy retaliation. lets see *goes through emotes* nope, no emotes to describe the wicked laughter I want to convey...

Curran

ʢ•·̫•ʡฅ
The Katbox
Apr 17, 2007
Washington
Batalyko, there's a reason your post is not showing up. I am removing it because it is an off-topic meme and all you are doing is spamming it now.

Batalyko

Edge of the Cosmos
Dec 8, 2009
Texas
Personal Text
Most rubbery noodle in the West
Oh, I thought it just wasn't going through. I apologize for the spam :< And the off-topicness :<
I'll go hand my head in shame now.......but not before having another long gaze at this pic! <_<