Peter & Whitney NEWLY LAUNCHED: The Peter & Whitney Tumblr

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Jul 4, 2012
Virginia
www.peterandcompany.com
Personal Text
Half-frozen Sprite is the sweet nectar of life.
Hey everyone!

Just letting you all know, today I launched a new Tumblr account for the upcoming Peter & Whitney series. I'll be using it not only to post/share all of the concept character art for the new Katbox comic, but will also be posting all of the NSFW Peter & Whitney art that I've been producing over the past five years. Plus I'll be using it to post any other adult commissions/Patreon rewards that I put together, too.

As far as a content rating goes, essentially it will only include pin-up style work, so plenty of boobs but nothing explicit. In the case of explicit content, I'll post a "preview" image with a link to the post on FurAffinity (if I've uploaded it already). This is also how I will be posting updates to the Peter & Whitney comic once it launches, since the full pages will be exclusive to the Katbox -- you'll only be able to read it here! I'm aiming to have the comic ready towards the end of 2015, time permitting.

Bookmark and add to your watch list here (obviously a NSFW warning on the link): http://peterandwhitney.tumblr.com

I'm also going to be doing the drawn "Ask the Characters" Tumblr comic deal, so feel free to toss any questions at Whitney or Peter that you'd like to ask!

Regulos

Forum Lurker
May 18, 2011
New Mexico
Personal Text
My worst fear is probably being a giraffe with a sore throat.
So does this mean that "Peter & Company" will be coming to an end or will it continue to run side-by-side with "Peter & Whitney"?

Can't wait for the new comic though, either way. :happySnowman:

Jul 4, 2012
Virginia
www.peterandcompany.com
Personal Text
Oh, Peter & Company has quite a few years left in its lifetime, trust me! It's not going anywhere for a while. Peter & Whitney will run alongside it as a sort of "sister" series, and will even include throwbacks/easter eggs for those who read P&C.

So yes, don't worry, the original will still be here for quite some time yet. :)

Regulos

Forum Lurker
May 18, 2011
New Mexico
Personal Text
My worst fear is probably being a giraffe with a sore throat.
Oh, Peter & Company has quite a few years left in its lifetime, trust me! It's not going anywhere for a while. Peter & Whitney will run alongside it as a sort of "sister" series, and will even include throwbacks/easter eggs for those who read P&C.

So yes, don't worry, the original will still be here for quite some time yet. :)
Great to hear. It'd be a shame to have to say goodbye to Seth and the rest of the gang, but the future comic is also quite exciting.

So I guess this means that Peter would have all his memories of Seth erased since he's in college and Seth's job is complete.

Jul 4, 2012
Virginia
www.peterandcompany.com
Personal Text
Great to hear. It'd be a shame to have to say goodbye to Seth and the rest of the gang, but the future comic is also quite exciting.

So I guess this means that Peter would have all his memories of Seth erased since he's in college and Seth's job is complete.
That actually will be covered in the comic. It's true that Peter will no longer have Seth, but as for whether he remembers him, or in what capacity.... hmmmm. It'll be interesting, indeed. ;)