Character NEW YEARS PARTY!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beelzebub

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 21, 2007
New Jersey
Happy new year everybody! I'm drunk off of cake vodka and orange soda right now and I don't even give a fuck!

*smooches Randal*

Auld lang Syne Mothafuckas!

KarlSupreme

He who loves Succubi and Anthros.
*a 5'8" tall caucassian male with brown hair (both head and facial), blue eyes and glasses enters the premises. He is wearing a blue t-shirt and black jeans, shoes are velcro fastened and is wearing some sort of device on his left wrist. He carries a large crate over to the table, where he opens it to reveal chocolately treats.*

I brought some snacks for the party. Who wants them?

Dec 24, 2011
Usea
*Land his VTOL fighter in the back and proceeds to get out of the cockpit with a bottle of champagne in hand*

I see that the festivities have already begun, so on that note *Pops the cork* I propose a toast and wish everyone a Happy New Year of good health and fortune.

*More engines blare as the rest of the Mobius Squadron land their VTOL's in the back with more bottles of alcohol in hand*

Oh and I brought a few buddies of mine, hope you don't mind. *Grins*

- The Ribbon Fighter

Randal

Katbox Comic Character
Apr 17, 2007
Aw jeez Mora, are we doing this again? We're going to make Digit explode or some-

<smooched by Beezle>

:amazeRandal:

Joy

Katbox Comic Character
Aug 7, 2011
Drake, where the hell did you take me this time? Why am I blindfolded? :pointsJoy:

:amazeJoy:

Seriously? We're at a PARTY?! In the middle of all our stuff we go to a PARTY?!

Drake

Katbox Comic Character
Aug 7, 2011
Yes, Joy. We are at a party. For two very good reasons. :gleeDrake:

One, you need to loosen up. :grinDrake:

Two, cast your eyes around all the hot boys and girls here! :heartDrake:

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
Another year, another party at the Las Lindas farm. Not that I'm complaining, of course! :gleeWT:

<Helps himself to a pint of the local Hefeweizen and some home-made h'ordeuvres - including a fresh tray of pigs in a blanket>

Happy New Year, everyone! :heartWT:

Taffy

Katbox Comic Character
Apr 17, 2007
:amazeTaffy:

Oh raspberries, the company is already starting to show up!

<hurries out with snack trays and baked goods>

Luckily for me, I didn't have to get all dressed up this year and could do what I do best, make all the yummy treats! :happyTaffy: <rushes back into the kitchen for more>

Status
Not open for further replies.