New in town!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Mar 27, 2017
Hi, I'm new to this site and was hoping to try and learn the bases of everything here! I need to know the rules of the wasteland if I hope to survive, right? :O

I'm an aspiring comic writing and hopes to make some projects in the future! ^^
Sadly I lack the artistic skills...like..it's not in my programing. Tried to, but sparks started to smoke out me brain as I tried to....I'm only good for story telling X3

I'd be more then happy to showcase some of my work ^^ But this site wont let me link them just yet (. _.)

Mihari

Katbox Mascot
The Katbox
Apr 24, 2011
Here or There
www.katbox.net
Hello and welcome to the Katbox, I do hope you enjoy your stay here and aren't a stranger. Mind or embrace the crazy, and should you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

P.S. I believe you need... 50 posts to be able to link something. Although, I believe you can always just paste in in plain text and people can copy and paste it in their accords.

Mar 27, 2017
Hello and welcome to the Katbox, I do hope you enjoy your stay here and aren't a stranger. Mind or embrace the crazy, and should you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

P.S. I believe you need... 50 posts to be able to link something. Although, I believe you can always just paste in in plain text and people can copy and paste it in their accords.

Helpful advice, thank you :)
[doublepost=1490761081,1490760088][/doublepost]Sadly it doesn't allow me to paste the link :/

Mar 27, 2017
Thank you!
Any key words or topics I should look out for when posting something; primarily not get flagged as spam? I tried taking Mihari advice and tried pasting a link to my work in hopes of critiquing and feedback...it keeps targeting my post as spam :/

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Salutations @SiriusLeeLost ! HA! I just got the username.
But in all due seriousness, I do hope you have a fantastic time here at the forums. To get up to those posts to link in the forums, I recommend jumping on in the Artist Alley to join in on the recent comic discussions and then head on over to the Community Works for some fan fictions and fan art.

Mar 27, 2017
Salutations @SiriusLeeLost ! HA! I just got the username.
But in all due seriousness, I do hope you have a fantastic time here at the forums. To get up to those posts to link in the forums, I recommend jumping on in the Artist Alley to join in on the recent comic discussions and then head on over to the Community Works for some fan fictions and fan art.
Haha, I take pride in my username. :P
I'll take that into thought, thank you. Certainly a more welcoming art forum then most I've been to so far :)