Addictive Science Nerd Wars

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
It seems that the two UberNerds are having a broment...or nerdment! XD

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Great...Now I'm seeing the "Imma Chargin' Mah Lazer" meme here!
Untitled-1.jpg

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
It's true what they say...the IT guy is always evil...ALWAYS!!! To be fair, it's the perfect opportunity considering they have access to the computer infrastructure.

Lukas is that angry superhero who thinks "UUUUGH, I gotta save the day AGAIN."
Man, I haven't seen a super hero this mad since She Ra in that one Robot Chicken episode where she pawned a punch of female villains.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Something tells me that satellite is going to crash and kill someone. I suspect either Mark's hidden Uber Nerd cave or the Men in Black 's HQ!

Noooo! He took out the satellite! Now how will we turn people into cursed catgirls?!
Don't worry; anything is possible with the power of science...ADDICTIVE SCIENCE!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
To be fair, it's not always about those massive fun bags. It can also be about the base! (Translation: I cry for the small chest, but what of the base?) XD

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
You know, if it weren't for the fact I know better, I swear The Captain has a thing for adventure...and Lukas. XD
But seriously though, his antics always make me laugh.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Droning...zoning...it's all good as long as Lukas doesn't change into anything, especially that cat girl. XD