Addictive Science Nerd Wars

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Okay...I think the UberNerds are about to take on the MIB HQ.

Is it just me, or are the MIB getting worse and worse at keeping things secret?
:shadesSnowman: Sorry seal madam! But we can't answer that question.
:pointsSnowman: That's highly classified...I think.
:squintSnowman: Seriously, can someone tell me why we thought classifying and then organizing it alphabetical order was a good idea.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
To be fair, IT people do have to deal with more unsavory internet and computer people than anyone else.

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
One can only imagine how competent most MIB will be around computers. *put computer icon in waste bucket*

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
EGADS! He's not wearing a black suit! Perhaps that's why the MIB fear him.
Also, this goes to show that kindness does work in the real world!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Well, that doesn't come as much of a surprise... XD
Unless...the dubbed IT Guy is setting up Mark to take some major backlash so that he can steal from the MIB, escape to a private island, and live his new life with several beautiful men and/or women.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Yeah...because totally flying to a shark spaceship while on fire is totally the best way to avoid detection.

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
Sure of it. No chance anybody will notice and try an infiltration, especially some sort of ninja or dragon or- OH WAIT

http://addictivescience.katbox.net/comic/skynerds-2/

Also, Let's draw:
[doublepost=1455619115,1455534403][/doublepost]I like how over I'm 1500 pages in and there are still SO MANY experimental things to do. Sequential storytelling is the best. It is just such a deep medium.

And I use it to have dragonninjas on shark zeppelins fighting Übernerds.

http://addictivescience.katbox.net/comic/skynerds3/

I made a let's draw of that first picture

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Something tells me that Lukas might have just snapped is about to kill someone. Seriously, he's got the stink eye right there. I'd be surprised if he doesn't start randomly slashing all about the ship. I can only imagine how badly he would snap if he found out that it was in fact Celia that did that too him.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Oh yeah...I forgot Mark did that. And sadly, Uber Powers only work on nerds. XD

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
The Ubernerd should probably learn how to utilize his powers faster. It seems that slamming him into the wall or with ramen causes it to stop.

I don't understand. How do you test something that transforms people without using it on people?
Rule #1: Never question mad science...NEVER!!! XD