Comic Nekocon 2012 Report

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Sage

The Katbox
Jan 14, 2008
Watchtower
yosh.katbox.net
Personal Text
Please, I go through everyones trash. - The Question
O_O!! Nekonny looks alarmingly similar to my roommate, so much so that I did a double take when I saw the bottom photo.
Is this still true after I fixed the text? XD I was really tired and was watching a manga review video on TGWTG. So i said Right to Left instead of Left to right. Danny is wearing the Hat, next to him is my good friend and Salesman Tom (Ninja Tom in my comic is based off of an old RP character of his) and then Twokinds Tom of course, and finally Ron on the far right.

ScorpDK

The Thread Ender
Mar 4, 2011
Personal Text
Welp
Missing from the picture are the bodyguards that are desperately holding back the female (fans) trying to snu-snu them. You know it's true.

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
i dont see nekonny, the camera is too high off the ground, is he at the feet of the last guy at the right?