Art N-Chan and the Mysterious Spot revisit

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Hello everyone. Hope you guys have been enjoying the Katbox Death series. You may remember last year when I did fanart of Katbox characters as the various classes and whatnot from the Kingdom Death game. In particular, recreating the settlement event card "Mysterious Spot" with Nekonny (and the item you get from it, the "Belt of Gender Change").

Well, the picture might have been inspired by the art on the event card (which was only available as a promo in one of their pin-up packs), but I felt, especially since Nekonny triggered the event in the Katbox Death playthrough, that I would revisit this, and make it more true to the card that inspired it...

As you can see, it's a bit more dramatic, and I also sketched in the three other reactions. Can you recognize the three characters?

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
Nice work, thanks for sharing! Only saw it now that I got back from my trip, sorry about that!

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
And now it's done.

Strange Spot N-chan.png

If anyone wants to do an edit of this (because I'm sure someone out there wants this without the censoring smoke clouds. I'm looking at you. You know who you are.), I'll be willing to post the uncolored lineart.