Art My Little UberQuest

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Well, after that random discussion of My Little Pony and six protagonists in Comic Discussion Page 34 - Hamrell Blacksmith, I decided to make this.

MLP-Mason.jpg

If one doesn't fit one of these personalities, feel free to discuss it and I'll make the changes.
Please note that the six one isn't complete as he/she has not yet been introduced in the comic.

Phuufy

Super Duper Drawer Person!
The Katbox
Feb 17, 2014
.....spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacee!
Personal Text
Rainbows and Unicorns -- and Giant Super Crab Mechs!
Kylar will definitely be Rarity, you'll see once we introduce him! I guess Farron would be better suited to Applejack or hell even Rainbow Dash.. but it's really hard to fit their personalities save for Mason and Kibbles.
But still, good assessment so far :D

Phuufy

Super Duper Drawer Person!
The Katbox
Feb 17, 2014
.....spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacee!
Personal Text
Rainbows and Unicorns -- and Giant Super Crab Mechs!
Farron should be that one pony that was in the hospital with Pinkie Pie... Ya know, the BARKING pony.
If you think Farron is the crazy/weird one just wait until you see an upcoming character. Farron ain't got nothin' on that guy. =p
Honestly he'd be more like Maud Pie or Cranky Doodle Donkey.
If only they had 'Apathetic Lazy Pony who is also a con-artist' in the show. Damn the censors.

Q

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 25, 2008
NJ
If you think Farron is the crazy/weird one just wait until you see an upcoming character.
Yeah, I don't think of Farron as crazy or weird at all. He's more of a scoundrel who's battling some inner demons, I find him really interesting for that.

*Edit: shortened quote

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Honestly he'd be more like Maud Pie or Cranky Doodle Donkey.
If only they had 'Apathetic Lazy Pony who is also a con-artist' in the show. Damn the censors.
So...a discorded or nightmared Flim and Flam, then?
I have no idea who any of those ponies are at all.
That aside, I’ll probably update this once more once are final protagonist is introduced.