Art Mr. AMP's Art Corner

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
amp2-copy.jpg
Line art by Mastergodai

I decided to pick back up and do a flats only one.
[doublepost=1473017737,1471728073][/doublepost]And here's another quick one for my good friend @Shaze

1472962226.mramp_shaze.jpg
Line art done by @Mastergodai
[doublepost=1474832242][/doublepost]Megan Steve
MeganSteve.jpg
And I’m back with some sweet images. Here we have my OC character from Caribbean Blue, Steve, atop Megan’s head. For those who don’t know, Megan is Tina’s mom from Paprika. This was a continuation of my Steve Plushie doll idea I had way back when with Yuki in her Steve Styled Bikini. Megan is rather confused how and why Steve Plushie is atop her head.
Line art by Nekonny

Shaze's Race Spot
Final.jpg
Shaze, a good friend of mine, has been a huge fan of Mastergodai’s work. So as a surprise due to hearing about a bad week he had, I decided to color one of his images. Here, we have Mini-Shaze getting ready to race with Olga!
Line art by Mastergodai

Team Up Just Deserts
Warning, the below image is not safe for work. By clicking the next spoiler tag, you warrant that you are 18 years or older.
Team-Up.jpg
Maty was feeling down in the dumps and was up for a unique collaboration commission from the very own :iconMastergodai:. Here we have Ms. AMP and Maty serving their loyal customers topless! Who wants to try some vanilla sundae and rainbow surprise?

Line art by Mastergodai
[doublepost=1478465937][/doublepost]Space Buns
Hawke-in-Space.jpg
I got this awhile back at A-Kon 2016 featuring @Mastergodai's Hawke in Tracer inspired pose. I decided to use Starfire's color scheme just because it looked so fine.
Lines - David

Doctor Doctor
Doctor-I-need-Help.jpg
I pretty much saw this on Twitter and decided to color it for the fun of it.
Lines FyxeFox

UStudios

The invisible Colorist
The Katbox
Jul 9, 2008
View attachment 4272
Line art by Mastergodai

I decided to pick back up and do a flats only one.
[doublepost=1473017737,1471728073][/doublepost]And here's another quick one for my good friend @Shaze

View attachment 4341
Line art done by @Mastergodai
[doublepost=1474832242][/doublepost]Megan Steve
View attachment 4459
And I’m back with some sweet images. Here we have my OC character from Caribbean Blue, Steve, atop Megan’s head. For those who don’t know, Megan is Tina’s mom from Paprika. This was a continuation of my Steve Plushie doll idea I had way back when with Yuki in her Steve Styled Bikini. Megan is rather confused how and why Steve Plushie is atop her head.
Line art by Nekonny

Shaze's Race Spot
View attachment 4458
Shaze, a good friend of mine, has been a huge fan of Mastergodai’s work. So as a surprise due to hearing about a bad week he had, I decided to color one of his images. Here, we have Mini-Shaze getting ready to race with Olga!
Line art by Mastergodai

Team Up Just Deserts
Warning, the below image is not safe for work. By clicking the next spoiler tag, you warrant that you are 18 years or older.
View attachment 4460
Maty was feeling down in the dumps and was up for a unique collaboration commission from the very own :iconMastergodai:. Here we have Ms. AMP and Maty serving their loyal customers topless! Who wants to try some vanilla sundae and rainbow surprise?

Line art by Mastergodai
[doublepost=1478465937][/doublepost]Space Buns
View attachment 4680
I got this awhile back at A-Kon 2016 featuring @Mastergodai's Hawke in Tracer inspired pose. I decided to use Starfire's color scheme just because it looked so fine.
Lines - David

Doctor Doctor
View attachment 4679
I pretty much saw this on Twitter and decided to color it for the fun of it.
Lines FyxeFox

Oh I remember that one thats David H. nice work

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
AMP's Tina Bikini Style
AMP-Tina's-Bikini.jpg

I decided to mix things up and get my OC, Ms. AMP, in Tina’s signature Bikini from Caribbean Blue. Seriously, Ms. AMP looks oh so fine showcasing her goods to you fine folks.
Line Art by Nekonny

Chrissy is Juicy
Chrissy-is-Juicy-for-Smoothies-copy.jpg
I won some contest over at the Katbox years ago and had the opportunity to get something special from the very talented :iconnixieseal:. I therefore decided to get a fan art of :iconMastergodai: Chrissy from Rascals (http://rascals.katbox.net/). Isn’t she quite Juicy? XD
Line Art by Nixie

Come with Me
Come-with-Me.jpg
This is an incredibly old commission I got way back when from TheMadCatter that I decided to color for the fun of it one day. This is Madam Siberian dragging AMP on what I suspect would be a mall shopping extravaganza.
Line Art by Andrew Dickman

Egyptian Fantasy
Egyptian-Fantasy.jpg
I decided to back up a stellar artist, sahtori_kamaya, with my female OC, Ms. AMP. Since I’m reading her comic Oasis (http://ethereal-worlds.com/comics/), I decided to go with an Egyptian theme here and have Ms. AMP in an Egyptian pin up harem style pose here. I think she’s eyeing you folks.
Line Art by Sahtori
[doublepost=1480127545,1480097941][/doublepost]Elise Chrissy
Eliza-Chirssy.jpg
I’m a huge fan of Assassin Creed. One time, I had :iconMastergodai:’s Chrissy cosplaying as Elise from Assassin creed Unity. I just adore her outfit.
Line art by Mastergodai

Maty's Dog
Maty's-Dog.jpg
I got this as a gift to Maty Maty as a thanks for helping me with a raffle.
Line art by ScorpDK

Sapphire's New Tenants
I Sapphire's-New-Tenants.jpg
I got this as a birthday gift for Shaze.
Line Art by SageStrike2

Sexy Steve
Steve-is-Sexy.jpg
Line Art by Silverwing

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Normally, I would go into a series of long explanations for each piece, but since that would take up way too much time here, I thought I’d go ahead and just upload all these color renders I did on some old @Avencri pieces.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
[doublepost=1492315279,1484714439][/doublepost]My…My…My…Tax season has been really grinding on me as I completely forgot to upload this thread with some sweet images. Time to fix that.

Red Carpet Girls
A.jpg

I have to give special props to the Grammy Awards for the inspiration behind this one. I always dig how all those dresses come out, specifically the good ones since the bad ones look god awful. So, after doing some research, I decided to pair up my fox princess, Luna, with Avencri’s Jane since he drew this one for my Patreon Sketch.

Line Art by @Avencri

Kitty Cat Ms. AMP
AB.jpg

This week, I recently received some overdue Patreon Images. Here we have my Rule 63 OC, Ms. AMP, in kitty cat lingerie acting like a cat. Who wants to go ahead and pet this kitty cat?

Line Art by @Avencri

I Love You
B.jpg

I have to confess that the idea behind this one came from another idea I had during one of @Mastergodai ‘s free raffle stream. For those who don’t know, Ron loves Alex. I figured they shared one tendered moment in The Eye of Ramalach and imagined it would be something like this.

Line Art by @Avencri

Hockey Girl
C.jpg

I’ve been a fan of Overwatch since the beta. So I drew upon that for inspiration for this month’s Patreon Rewards. Granted she’s not in cosplay, I will say that Marianne pulls off the original Tracer stance so well. I absolutely adore the use of the hockey equipment as a prop to support and give substance to the piece overall.

Line Art by @Avencri

New Friend
D.jpg

If you happen to read Tina of the South, then you know that Avencri’s Sitalia is a Native American that’s so tsundre. I decided to bit her against my Native Fox, Princess Luna, who is surprisingly quite the opposite of her. Pose inspired by @Chalo .

Line Art by @Avencri

Ben’s Sexy Pink Towel
E.jpg

It’s been a long standing gag in The Eye of Ramalach that Ben has a pink towel. I decided to play on that during one of the Patreon sketches and got him in frontal hug pillow form. I must say that Avencri did a stellar job with the anatomy and detail to this piece, especially those muscles and massive wing span.

Line Art by @Avencri

Winging Out
F.jpg

I must admit that Addictive Science inspired this one. I thought it would be hilarious to see Mr. AMP freaking out at the sudden emergence of wings. And since Ben has wings and the personality, I thought he would be perfect for the pun. Avencri did not disappoint with the hyperbole facial expressions on this one.

Line Art by @Avencri

Reflection of the Past and Future
G.jpg

This one has quite a bit of history and importance to me. So please bear with me. Alternatively, you can skip the next paragraph and go onto the credits.

I originally started out in all this comic/webcomic business back on DeviantArt with a human character from my discontinued comic endeavor Project GENESIST. Overtime and getting into the Katbox, I changed my avatar to an anthropomorphic weasel. I guess, in a way, we have to leave our past dreams behind in order to evolve and move on. Looking back on it all, I wouldn’t change a thing. Incidentally, both characters here are AMP.

Line Art by @Avencri

The Fight
H.jpg

I decided to go ahead and color this old piece as I totally dig the body language on this one. This also came about as these two are more along the lines of the Old West and wanted to play on the idea of a cool close range combat that I found while going through some Naruto Manga.

Line Art by @Avencri

And these are only a few. If you like to see more, feel free to drop on by my galleries at

http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/mramp/

http://mramp.deviantart.com/

And before you ask…I’M OPENED FOR FLAT COMMISSIONS! YEAH!!!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Wow. All those Aven pics are very cool. I really like the reflection one more.
Thank you so much my good man. It was a blast coloring these last ones as this does finish up all the ones I’ve received from @Avencri.

Umbra Is Not Amused by SageStrike2 Colored by MrAMP
Image 1.jpg
It seems like everyone’s dark cat master mage from Desert Fox, Umbra, is not amused with her Creepy AMP doll…IN BED! XD

Line art by @DesertFox

Maid Fulvus by SageStrike2 Colors by MrAMP
Image 2.jpg
Maid Fulvus is ready to serve her master in a pink inspired maid outfit. XD The idea of this sketch was a combination of getting Fulvus to wear something more girly and to find a color to accent her orange, which ended up being pink.

Line art by @DesertFox

Group Pillow Fight by SageStrike2 Colors by MrAMP
Image 3.jpg
Because pillow fights are awesome, especially when all the ladies are fighting with each other in sexy lingerie! A good buddy of mine did this sweet image after seeing the one I recently purchased from Jinti, who you can follow at http://eyebrowride.tumblr.com/.
Line art by @DesertFox

Princess Slave Kibbles
Image 4.jpg
Line art by @Skidd

The Majestic Falcon by Chalodillo Colored by MrAMP
Image 5.jpg
I got this during one of @Chalo ‘s sweet raffle stream. The story for this one actually came about from Emoticon Theater on the Katbox Forums where @CaptainVideo was doing a series on falcons.
Line art by @Chalo

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
That it did man...that it did...

Salutations all you groovy folks!! It’s been awhile since I updated this thread; therefore, I thought I update it for all you totally fine folks.

Destiny Hug Pillow
Image 1.jpg
During one of @SageStrike2 ‘s monthly raffle streams, I was able to snag one and thought it best to continue the Rule 63 Des (aka Destiny) in some tastefully pink lingerie. After all, from what I understand of Rule 63, it’s school girl attire, swimwear, and finally lingerie. I decided to throw my Creepy Doll weasel in there for fun and kicks and to say…

That she’s my Destiny…IN BED. XD

Hipster AMP Artist
Image 2.jpg
While cleaning up my flash drive, I came across this beauty and thought I’d color it for the fun of it. This one was actually the first commission of my weasel OC I purchased years ago.

Line art by Luvon

Men to Women Our World
Image 3.jpg
I still can’t believe that I never posted this one or finished it for that matter. I’m normally not like that. But anyways, this was an incredibly old raffle commission from @Kuurion featuring the Rule 63 version of Art and Pete. I must say that their gender swap version so matches their personalities.

Female Cloth Swap
Image 4.jpg

I don’t know if Alex is just messing with Jill on purpose, but I must say that Alex looks so fine in business attire while Jill looks equally hot in some modern, hipster fashion.

Line art by Kuurion

Kitty Cat Lingerie
image 6.jpg
Because it was a thing back in the day. XD No but seriously, I thought it would be rather cute to go back and color this one as she’s a cat wearing that kitty cat lingerie.

Line art by Kuurion

W2M Style
Image 5.jpg
Awhile back, I worked in on the M2W one but never finished this one. And you know what they say, right? Turn-about is fair play. And I must say that these dashing men so personify their respective personalities quite well.

Line art by Kuurion