Character Mora got something planned ?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Hello !!!!
Well it's the first day of the last month of 2017.
So Miss Mora I figured I'd ask you if you guys got anything planned to celebrate ? Christmas party ? A new years party perhaps ?
Anybody else also welcome to share, lets end this year in a good way !!!

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
Given how long it's been since we've had one of those events, I wouldn't get my hopes up about us having one this year.
True but it doesn't hurt to ask, and as I said everybody is welcome to share whatever fun stuff they are doing this last month

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
I vaguely recall hearing that the forum staff weren't big fans of the holiday party thing, after the last couple we had. I believe they weren't too crazy about the way some folks would act, in those threads, and it made some people uncomfortable.

Please note that I don't claim to speak for the staff here, and I'm merely putting out what I remember someone saying about these things. Thus, I could very well be wrong.

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016
I vaguely recall hearing that the forum staff weren't big fans of the holiday party thing, after the last couple we had. I believe they weren't too crazy about the way some folks would act, in those threads, and it made some people uncomfortable.

Please note that I don't claim to speak for the staff here, and I'm merely putting out what I remember someone saying about these things. Thus, I could very well be wrong.
Well I haven't been here that long so don't know about any of that, only know there were like new years party things posted here years back and didn't see any rules saying can't post stuff like that again. Just figured if anybody has any fun stuff planned they could share what they are doing and have a laugh. If what you say is true then it's sad they ruined something that's suppose to be fun.

Zoie Falcona

Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress
May 29, 2008
Home
zoiefalcona.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Support ALS research
With Soulkat basically on hiatus, ID and Mihari busy with site work, the artists busy with family during the holidays, the characters basically busy in the comic/rarely answering, and Curran busy taking care of the rest... if anything does happen, it'll be more of the forumites running it.

I "may" be holding something on Christmas eve in one of the forumite channels... all matters on Grey's schedule that week as the girls definitely keep me busy.