Las Lindas Mora Figure for Chalo

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
It's awesome. I don't mind that it's transparent but there are two tiny little details that bother me and forbid it to be perfect. First, the nose. It's a human one while the reference picture and the general art in the comic show clearly that this is more like a muffle. Second, the torso is too long it made Mora look more slender. It's lessening her woman's curve. A shorter abdomen would make it more identical. Keep in mind that even with that it's still a great piece of art.

C'est une preuve de votre grand talent. :gleeMora:

S.P.P.

P

perfectstructure

I think it looks great :gleeMora: I do appreciate the transparent shirt, but the second I saw it I flinched on the inside, because I knew that wasn't what Chalo had in mind when he made the reference pic :amazeMora:

Blitza

Faster then Lightning
Oct 11, 2007
Austria
blitza.deviantart.com
Today should be fixed the Mora figure and then we must think with one is the next for making ^^

So now chalo will get an Mora Figure By my Friend and i get one Figure of Mora because i had let make 2 Figures of her ^^

I will later post the Mora figure without Trans. Shirt

Greetz Blitza

SoulKat

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 17, 2007
Today should be fixed the Mora figure and then we must think with one is the next for making ^^

So now chalo will get an Mora Figure By my Friend and i get one Figure of Mora because i had let make 2 Figures of her ^^

I will later post the Mora figure without Trans. Shirt

Greetz Blitza
Thank you.

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
iam sure Blitza gets the original version though

bow chika bow wow

ah damnit, iam listening to too much red vs blue.

Blitza

Faster then Lightning
Oct 11, 2007
Austria
blitza.deviantart.com
[quote author=Tenjen Kouken link=topic=2138.msg53332#msg53332 date=1219656239]
iam sure Blitza gets the original version though

bow chika bow wow

ah damnit, iam listening to too much red vs blue.
[/quote]

sorry to dissapoint you but i will get the same as Chalo, because they then an Original and no one haves them ^^

If some one is interested in figures we can talk here about it

But the first 2 figures of Mora chalo and i get ^^

T

TheSwedishElf

Someone can just construct a poll right here in the forum asking which character should be made into a figure next.