Las Lindas Mora Figure for Chalo

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Blitza

Faster then Lightning
Oct 11, 2007
Austria
blitza.deviantart.com
My Friend Pop the Figure Maker and i had think we make an Figure of Mora For my Friend Chalo

Hope you all will loves it ^^

Mora Is Copyright By Chalo
The Figure is made By my Friend Pop

Soon i hope we can start on the other Members of Las Lindas if you all like ^^

My Friend Pop can all do what we want.

Greetz Blitza

Blitza

Faster then Lightning
Oct 11, 2007
Austria
blitza.deviantart.com
For me i have really planed that we do all Girls from Las Lindas and yes Rachael too ^^

I have let make 2 Figures of Mora 1 for chalo one for me so we collecting the figures, the making cost much so we take this wich some time ^^

I dont know wich one is the next for sure is i let make Din and Jin ^^ hehe

Greetz Blitza

SoulKat

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 17, 2007
My Friend Pop the Figure Maker and i had think we make an Figure of Mora For my Friend Chalo

Hope you all will loves it ^^

Mora Is Copyright By Chalo
The Figure is made By my Friend Pop

Soon i hope we can start on the other Members of Las Lindas if you all like ^^

My Friend Pop can all do what we want.

Greetz Blitza

That is definitely unique, but why did you choose to make the shirt transparent? I recognize the pose from a reference image and it wasn't adult. I was really looking forward to seeing this, but now it's gotta be "hidden behind the counter".

Blitza

Faster then Lightning
Oct 11, 2007
Austria
blitza.deviantart.com
waht do you mean hidden ?? if you dont like it then delete it please

I know its better not to post here some....

Yes Chalo made the ref pic for this figure and we can still change it so if he dont like it this way we change it.

so as i say if you dont like it please delete the thread thx

G

Grachus

waht do you mean hidden ?? if you dont like it then delete it please

I know its better not to post here some....

Yes Chalo made the ref pic for this figure and we can still change it so if he dont like it this way we change it.

so as i say if you dont like it please delete the thread thx
Kat meant why did you make her nipples show through the shirt...Instead of it being something you can have on your computer table for everyone to see it now belongs in the hentai box in the drawer....

Blitza

Faster then Lightning
Oct 11, 2007
Austria
blitza.deviantart.com
Kat meant why did you make her nipples show through the shirt...Instead of it being something you can have on your computer table for everyone to see it now belongs in the hentai box in the drawer....
thats no problem my Friend can change this easy ^^

Sorry Kat i had think you dont like it ^^::: damn my english sucks ever more then ever

SoulKat

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 17, 2007

Sorry Kat i had think you dont like it ^^::: damn my english sucks ever more then ever
Please understand that I appreciate you and your friend's work. This is amazing, and is a landmark for our comic. However, if I have any say in this, I would like her shirt to not be transparent.

G

Grachus

You definitely have something that everyone is gonna want. And the best thing to keep everyones interests on the same page you should always aim PG-13...

Fifthfox

Oct 1, 2007
Tn
I have to say it is impressive by far. Sure it a little transparent but its as they say "To err is human but to forgive is Divine.... In any case I would like to see work done on the other cast member because this is just awesome.

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
Well it isnt totally true to mora but its wonderful work and i see the artists soul in it.

I really like seeing thoughtfulness put into work. Like the shirt pockets for a small example

F

Foxycat13

*breaks the chain of "Mora's nose is wrong" comments*
That is really great! I saw the ref pic for this and they almost look identical! Although, I would like it better if her shirt wasn't see-through but it's still amazing. I can't wait to see the other ones!! :gleeMora: <3

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
This was a surprise, I'm really amazed at the work you guys did. I've made sculptures as a novice in the past (so I know how time consuming it is), and this is way byond the stuff I have done. The transparency shows you have good skill as a painter, but it only represents a small fraction of the overall effort invested in the model (and is easy enough to correct if the lucky recipient wishes to do so).

Congratulations on a exceptional piece of work, I look forward to seeing the next models from you guys!
(and if you consider other prospects, let me know :XDNekoNekonny:)

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
Oh, by the way Blitza, is there anywhere we can see more of the sculptors works? :gleeNekoNekonny:

BadXAsh

Social Whore...er I mean Butterfly
May 29, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Personal Text
You're no bunny til some bunny loves you.
This is the pose it was taken from i'm sure. Notice the nose? And there is rosey-ness though it vanishes under the cursed shirt... hehe