Character Mora: Age Difference

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Unico

Devil on Your Shoulder
Oct 15, 2007
Personal Text
This text is very personal to me.
Hey Mora. What's the largest age gap you'd consider when dating someone, older or younger, assuming they have an intriguing personality? Lots of women think silver-haired older guys are hot. I don't think you're old enough to want to start dating down in age, but more power to ya if you do. Do you like the idea of the guy you're with having much more life experience than you?

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
but mine was 6 and i still ended up a toy boy : \

o wait i was 14 15 >>

Pikamouse

Apr 27, 2007
West Virginia x.x
Though Grace and Kayin worked out, you would think that at some point he'll pass on since it seems Crests are ageless. Unless there is a way to like pass on their agelessness to their partners somehow...hopefully that makes sense.

Gilarin

Katbox Forum Member
May 5, 2008
Texas
gilarin.deviantart.com
Though Grace and Kayin worked out, you would think that at some point he'll pass on since it seems Crests are ageless. Unless there is a way to like pass on their agelessness to their partners somehow...hopefully that makes sense.
The only STD you want to get? >.< Gah, I'm getting bad. In the words of a famous cable technician: "Lord, I apologize fer that thur."

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
worrying about mortality is the last thing one should do in a relationship.

And the crests are smart enough to know their ageless and strong but that just means that the stuff that can hurt them is what will kill them as well. [or just hurt them REALLY REALLY bad]. Steph [my own gal] was a high risk with cancer [caught it twice in her short lifetime] but i never let that get in the way.

But back to Minos. Hmm iam not sure if the Crests are immune to Existential Despair. Thats a major killer for the timeless or time resistant.

we havent really seen enough of the relationship between those 2, its just started and still growing. Assumptions or trying to judge it at this moment is not qutie possible. The next arc, whatever it maybe, will be quite interesting.