Monthly Pin-Up Contest

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Jan 13, 2014
Personal Text
Foxy Comic Artist
Hey, what's up everybody?!

So, in case you didn't already know, I do monthly
pinups for my Patreons on Patreon.com!

And, well... Ive run out of ideas
So, until the
end of the month, I'll be asking the public for pinup
suggestions, putting them in a raffle and announcing
the winner in the release of the pinup!

So please, leave your suggestions in the comments
below and I'll have the winner early next month!

Dont be afraid! Ask whatever you want! Thanks guys!

www.patreon.com/sagestrike2

Well then, I have a few ideas for you.

• Early morning Fulvus, sleeping in bed, with the only thing covering her up is very messy covers.
  • Fulvus (or any of the girls) in a reverse Virgin Killer Sweater (as in the open back part being worn on the front, and the straps covering up what they can).
  • Rule 63 Des in a bikini (maybe stolen from Umbra).
  • Candy in a "Mega Milk" shirt.
  • Fulvus covered in peanut butter (nothing but peanut butter), or looking at Des covered in peanut butter (in his boxers), or both.
  • Dea dressed as D.Va from Overwatch.
  • Sapphire wearing something one or two sizes too small for her bust size.
  • Umbra covered in darkness (as in darkness covering the naughty bits)
I'm sure there's more ideas to be had, but those are the ones I came up with, and I'm sure people can think of more.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
And some more random ideas...
  1. Des cosplaying as Naruto. BELIEVE IT! XD
  2. Fulvus in tribal attire.
  3. Umbra as the original Vamperilla.
  4. Sapphire lying on a surf board.
  5. Dea in an evening gown.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Hey there all you cool foxes. I thought I’d update this thread with some nifty pinups from the last couple of months.

May’s Pinup Featuring Caroline - Howler
May.jpg

April’s Pinup Featuring Rule 63 Des (Destiny) – Desert Vixen
April.jpg