Character Merry Christmas all!!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Donut

Aug 30, 2007
Suffolk/Norfolk Virginia
Yeah, I'm up at 4:17 in the morning, bite me.

On another note, merry christmas all! If my Lazy-ometer can decrease, I'll fashion some cybergifts for My favorite Katboxians *or at least the ones that are the most active*

Denizens of Las Lindas, check out Mirasuke's awesome gifty-gift-tacular thread, all your fans have gifts for you! (frankly, I'm disappointed at the lack of Tootsie gifts. But then again, that just makes me special, heh.)

So, drink eggnog, eviscerate Ginger-bread people with your teeth, and Merry christmas!

JSB

Katbox Forum Member
May 31, 2007
New Jersey
Christmas eve is good enough to wish people on the forums a Merry Christmas. On Christmas, many people will have plenty of things to do, so not many will be able to respond...maybe.

Anyways, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, and just a happy break.

Pontius

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 21, 2007
Maryland
Merry gakking Christmas, and a fething wonderful New Year.

Now, how many people are likely to slip into a food-overdose coma before all is said and done?

Fifthfox

Oct 1, 2007
Tn
Merry Christmas. Mabe next year we can have a real party. Like on Wow, Runescape, or some mmorpg. I say an mmorpg becuse its unlikey we will meet in the real world and know who we are in the katbox forms.