Comic Matilda 46

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Josh.C

Katbox Forum Member
Dec 8, 2010
Hmmmmmm...perhaps. Then again there's also the bit of him mentioning her fathers choice and what this could also mean for her and her sister that could also be triggering a bit of that surprise. There probably isn't so much as one thing as a whole lot of things mentioned that is surprising her.

There could be also the little thing of her realizing what happened to her brother and realizing their could have been any number of things she could have tried to do to motivate her brother, but she just sat there and gradually let him slip into this. What does it tell you that an elder that can be so wrong about herself can then also tell you something that you should have seen in your own family but didn't until it was too late?

Last edited:

R_Riders

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 8, 2014
Hmmmmmm...perhaps. Then again there's also the bit of him mentioning her fathers choice and what this could also mean for her and her sister that could also be triggering a bit of that surprise. There probably isn't so much as one thing as a whole lot of things mentioned that is surprising her.

There could be also the little thing of her realizing what happened to her brother and realizing their could have been any number of things she could have tried to do to motivate her brother, but she just sat there and gradually let him slip into this. What does it tell you that an elder that can be so wrong about herself can then also tell you something that you should have seen in your own family but didn't until it was too late?
It could be possible, although it's just me to say, I'm going to wait and see how everything turns out before I really say much of anything, although I've got my own theories on how things can turn out based on what we've seen so far and what she's said in the 'present'.

Maybe she could have motivated her brother, maybe not, things are always 20/20 and too many times one can only really say what might have happened after all is said and done. What's difficult is trying to make said decisions given what consequences may follow, good, bad, neutral, varied, etc.

It's going to be interesting none the less to see how this all turns out. But that's my two cents on the matter.