Addictive Science Mark the Survivor

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Well, I guess you can say that Celia had a stomping good time!
Bad pun aside, this calls for a duo with Lukas. Don't lie Lukas; you want to tap/clop dance as much as the next person.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Oh yes...I know that feeling all too well.
And on that note, it seems like the leaders of the crab folk finally got hitched. Congrats on their supposed nuptials!
Also, I don't care how famous Tarder Sauce is with that meme. Lukas is the best Grumpy Cat!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Wait a minute...How can there be a gust of wind inside a building? Did someone leave a window open or something? Also, I know they're suppose to be claws on those banners, but I swear those look like PacMan.

O_O Suddenly I see the perilous flaws of portals on papers.
Flaw...or benefit? Think about it. That portal can now take Mark anywhere. The possibilities are endless. Nude beaches, women's locker room, a never ending bounce party. So many possibilities.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
I'm impressed that Mark actually finished his shopping on time.
Also, for some reason, I can now see Mark saying that he's the Bat Man and that he can blame all of this on the blood rushing to his head. XD

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
I would have made all those decisions, except for burning the comic. All Uber Nerds should know that burning a comic is a sin...an Uber Sin!

ViperSF

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 19, 2014
Tampa, Florida
that all depends on how BAD are said comic... anyway he is missing the fact that there are plenty of firewood around he could use.. he don't even need an axe.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
I just noticed that Geenie is some kind of cat...a civet possible. XD
Also, did Lukas just break the fourth wall...again?