Discussion Male nipple play vote

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Should Chalo draw some male nipple play in the future?

• Yes that would be so hot to see

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh I prefer female nippleplay

• Not sure

• We'll just have to see if he"s up for it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2018
Over the years Chalo has Drew some manly nipples on all of his male characters, however we have yet to see them get played with by their lovers. I know it's rare when a female does nipple play on a guy but don"t you think it would be hot if one of the characters had their nipples tweaked during sex especially Mino's, being as Mora is pretty kinky in bed? For example imagine a scene in the webcomic were Mora pounces on top and unbuttons Mino's shirt and twist his nipples while she says "lets have some fun tonight baby" don"t you think that'd be a hot and funny scene? After all a mans nipples need some loving too. Anyways let me know if this would be a good idea for the future.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
While I see the point you're trying to make, I think focusing on what stuff Chalo includes in sexual scenes is a trivial point. Las Lindas has an over-arching storyline with a lot of intricacies and characters to follow; what he includes in any sexual scenes is pretty insignificant and irrelevant relative to the other stuff that's written or drawn in.

If we were talking about some of the 18+ side comics, like Breasts are the Best or Learning Curves, I could see this stuff being more relevant. However, if we're talking about including nipple play in the general comic itself, it just doesn't seem important. Las Lindas is a story-based web comic with fan service elements, but I wouldn't say it's written to be a sexual piece. Not enough that it's a concern what Chalo does or doesn't include in sex scenes, at least.

Jun 6, 2018
While I see the point you're trying to make, I think focusing on what stuff Chalo includes in sexual scenes is a trivial point. Las Lindas has an over-arching storyline with a lot of intricacies and characters to follow; what he includes in any sexual scenes is pretty insignificant and irrelevant relative to the other stuff that's written or drawn in.

If we were talking about some of the 18+ side comics, like Breasts are the Best or Learning Curves, I could see this stuff being more relevant. However, if we're talking about including nipple play in the general comic itself, it just doesn't seem important. Las Lindas is a story-based web comic with fan service elements, but I wouldn't say it's written to be a sexual piece. Not enough that it's a concern what Chalo does or doesn't include in sex scenes, at least.
Yeah I guess you have a point. I just figured it would have been kind of like one of those Innuendos you see in those kid shows as a sort of comic relief in some of the kinky parts of the story but then again he does have younger fans so I can see why adding strong adult humor would be a problem. It's hard to believe that if someone drew a pic of someone pinching a guys nipple it would be considered adult but I quess that kind of kink would work better in his NSFW side comics or asking it on his AskTheHighPrime blog.