Macro Thread III: The Return

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Yeah, being Japanese girls, their music will always get called J-pop no matter what it actually sounds like.
sad but true this lil number (see provided video) gets called j-pop even though its kind of a mix of pop and metal...which some fans have labeled it as kawaii metal. alot of people learn one phrase or hear one phrase that represents what something is called and they repeat it till the dead horse is beaten to dust.

a6abe84e63777a6c5268d2e3929848b7.png
[doublepost=1483335960,1483248344][/doublepost]

Doubt this is what he was thinking would happen...

Also, someone decided to make a design of Sari from Transformers Animated into a Titan Master.

If I didn't know better, I'd think this was an official design. Didn't stop some fans from making their own versions.
[doublepost=1485674948][/doublepost]Read Left to Right

Read this right to left.

I wonder how Reiko would react to this, since all four of these monster girls have as high libidos as her... if not higher.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Read this right to left.

I wonder how Reiko would react to this, since all four of these monster girls have as high libidos as her... if not higher.
Is there maybe a place where I can find this in larger size?? because I can't read it... and if I zoom in, it gets so blurry I still can't read it.

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
in a fb post by the author of wapsi square regarding this advert Project Wonderful made, i noticed katbox was listed here too

well there you go then.

Last edited: